No Tags Found!

Premkumar Nair

Dear Mr. Balakrishna,
The issue was replied to the point by Mr. Varghese Mathew and Mr. Korgaonkar.
However, the discussion is diverted to various other avenues of savings. But in any case, unless your employer is ready to enrol these employees as members and take the liability of compliance of the provisions of EPF & MP Act, there is no scope for them to save through VPF.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Balakrishna ji,
I repeat in clear words now, unless you became a member of PF and you & your employer contribute towards PF, you can not contribute towards VPF.
I hope HR progressionals will not differ with me and respect the veiws of Varghese ji and respect who supported Varghese ji.

From India, Mumbai
couvery

IWell, they are not eligible for deduct VPF but if they do not want employer contribution then they ca go for PPF instead of EPF.
From India, Lucknow
Premkumar Nair

Dear all,
Pls note that PPF is one of the savings schemes of the Government which can be operated by any resident citizen of India subject to the condition that deposit should be made atleast once in a year but maximum of twelve times a year and shall be matured after fifteen financial years. Partial withdrawal is permitted with certain conditions. It does not have any relation with the Epf or employment except similar nomenclature.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friends,
There is a distinction, as you all know, PPF is different than PF. Both are not the same. In PPF there is no Employers' contribution and pension attached like to every PF a/c. Let us not mix them. The query is only about VPF for exempted employees and we shall give our views only about it rather than deviating. We are not talking about what are all the savings scheme available.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.