No Tags Found!

Siva Balamurugan

Dear All,
While appreciating the inputs given by the members on this issue I would like to add my comments also:
Normally any communication from an individual to the Management has to be replied whether the reply is an affirmative one or a negative one, where the acknowledgement is guaranted. In most of the organizations, resignation once accepted will not be reviewed(only on exceptional cases it is reviewed). Hence the acceptance may be treated as consideration of resignation.
Moreover, the relieving letter is the full and final communication for separation, it is natural, that any organization may insist for it and accept it. Proof of submitting the resignation seems to be a new practice and what would happen if an employee submit resignation and withdraws subsequently. So one has to work on basic norms, principles and logics currently in vogue.
Regards
Balamurugan Sivaprakasam
Head-HR, ICIL-MM Nagar

From India, Madras
Digpal

Dear Jamila,
Normal industry practice is to write "accepted and to be relieved on such and such date" on the resignation letter itself, copy of which can be given to the employee and he/she can show the photocopy to his/her new employer.
Regards,
Digpal

From India, Gurgaon
dina5000@gmail.com

dear all I hereby attaching my brothers resume. kindly revert. regards, M.Dinesh kumar
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NARESH.doc (42.5 KB, 88 views)

nikitalk

You can also email him the resignation acceptance. It should mention that his resignation has been accepted and should also mention his relieving date from your organization.
From India, Pune
rajasekarankalyanir
once a emplyee decided to resign and gave notice period the best mangement take immedeate decession that it should accept his resignation and pay one month salary(notice)and relived him from duty.after accounts varification his setlltment may be settled .keepin him with notice period only stag the work.
From India, Selam
sheoran.amit

Dear Jamila,
If neither the line manager nor the HR Manager accepting the resign than one has to forward his resignation from his personal e-mail Id to his senior and mark a cc to the company in which he is going to join.
Regards
Amit

From India, Pilani
rashgalli
Dear Jamila,

You can give the employee a resignation acceptence letter mentioning that this letter should not be considered as reliving letter....

The employee will be relived only when his dues will be cleared....Eg

To whomsoever it may concern

This is to state that Mr/Ms ABC has resigned from the company wef ........

His resignation has been accepted.

Pls be noted this letter can not be considered as reliving letter.

Reliving letter will be issued once his/her dues are cleared.

We wish him all the best for his future endeavor .

From India, Mumbai
cmmohla

Hi,

I have similar opinion as Siddhartha.i.e.
A good company should accept the resignation just by signing (by Head HR/authorised person) on the resignation letter submiited by employee and employee can take photocopy of it. Original resignation to be kept with the comapany for records. Employee can show this to his future company. This is is i guess the simplest resignation acceptance and much followed in industry.
Regards
C.m.mohla

From India, Delhi
vijay.482006
Dear Jamila,
When any employee resigned from the joband he is submitted his resignation to HR Department or any authorized signatury of his department, then we will give him a resignation acceptance letter on company's letter head as a proof of his resign.
Regards,
Vijay Kumar Thukral

From India, Delhi
swatinitinkumar1979
ya I agree with sidharth.....the resignation must be in writing ....n it can be accepted by signng the original copy....keeping original copy with the company ......n xerox can be given to the person
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.