No Tags Found!

Dear All, Please find attached herewith the revised Minimum wages declared by the Govt of Haryana t w.e.f 1st July, 2013 for the information of the members. BS Kalsi Member since Aug 2011
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MW Haryana from 01 07 2013.pdf (1.62 MB, 48 views)

harnek singh

thanks all some senior say that we should pay basic salary for worker 5% low from minimum wages they say 4500 our minimum wages then we pay 4275 basic salary and 225 other allowance
From India, Chandigarh
Prashant Vishwakarma

Dear Harnek,
Basic Salary would be same as Minimum Wages as per the notification.
Also Minimum Wage Comprise of Basic + DA, Please ensure that you include both the component as part of the wages Rs. 4500 /- and accordingly deduct PF Amount on the said amount.

From India, Andheri

Dear Harnek Singh,

Your initial query was that what is the basic salary break up of a minimum wages Rs.4500/-.In response to your query,my senior colleagues have given their considered views mentioning that the minimum wages structure always consist of Basic Plus Dearness Allowance.Seeing your second query mentioning that some senior say that we should pay basic salary for worker 5% low from minimum wages they say 4500 our minimum wages then we pay 4275 basic salary and 225 other allowance, I guess that still you have not been able to grasp the basic system of fixing minimum wages.Please go through the Section 4 of the Minimum Wages Act,1948,which stipulated following three methods of fixing the minimum wages:-

(i) Basic Plus special allowance based on the cost of living index (which we termed as dearness allowance)

(ii) Basic Plus with or without the cost of living index Plus cash value of the concessions in respect off supplies of essential commodities

at concessional rates.

(iii) All inclusive rate which includes the basic plus cost of living index Plus cash value of the concessions,if any.

The Appropriate Govts generally follow the first pattern of fixing minimum wages which consist of Basic Plus Dearness Allowance based on the cost of living index for their respective scheduled employments.Dearness Allowance is normally revised every six months.

I think there should not be any doubt because you need to implement the minimum wages without any break up thereof.

BS Kalsi

Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
Eswararao Ivaturi

Dear Hemek, In my earlier posting, I clearly mentioned
that the Basic pay should be fixed as per the Minimum
Wages Act followed in your
state and DA should be paid
in addition as per the act.
Our Seniors have eloborated
and explained in detail
and I think by now you must
have understood the matter.
Hope u got a good guidance.
Best wishes.
Eswararao Ivaturi.

From United States, Cupertino
shahzad sharif
We place electric diesel generator in our factory 1- center of factory 2-near main exit door.
From Pakistan, Sialkot
shahzad sharif
Hello tells me if minimum wages 4500 rupee what is basic salary break up shahzad
From Pakistan, Sialkot

Dear shahzad,
You have raised two queries, out of which the first relates to information about placing electric diesel generator in your factory at two different locations.I do not understand purpose of sharing the information.May be that it is such a great news that you want the Cite Hr members to congratulate you on this great event.
As regards your second query about the basic salary break up of minimum wages 4500 rupees is concerned,if you see my mail dated Aug 27, 2013 on the same thread, an exactly similar query was raised by Harnek Singh,which has been replied in details vide my mail referred ibid.If you go through the thread carefully, you will understand that you are not allowed to split the minimum wages, fixed by the appropriate govt,according to your convenience.
BS Kalsi
Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.