No Tags Found!

rreddygk

Dear All,
Minimum wages for Maharashtra has been revised.Special allowance has been increased to Rs.955.30 from 873.30.Please Find below the table on the same.Also find attached notification on Basic and Special allowance.
Regards,
Keshav Reddy.

From India, Bangalore
rreddygk

Sorry.. Please find the attachments. Regards, Keshav Reddy.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Minimum wages- Basic.pdf (146.3 KB, 6838 views)
File Type: pdf Minimum wages- July'09.pdf (305.8 KB, 3120 views)
File Type: xls Minimum wages breakup.xls (20.5 KB, 4496 views)

asterix

Dear Sanjay,
Shops & Establishments is included in that.As many of the organtisations are coming under this i have given the details.Notification is included every category of the employment.
Regards,
Keshav

From India, Madras
archana_7

Hi Keshav, will u please tell me the wage rates you have given in an excel sheet,includes DA also?
From India, Lucknow
anjalic
Dear All,
I tried to get the informaton on the latest changes in Minimum wages in Mumbai. The best I could find was this. I have further doubts, what is the minimum wages for Cleeners? Does this amount includes special allowance, HRA, ESIC etc. Our contractor is showing us different figures and giving them a diferent figures and just says that you see only the fina figures.
Thanks
Anjali

From India, Mumbai
rajiv20

Revised minimum wages in Maharashtra w.e.f 1st Jan 2010
Dear All,
Minimum wages for Maharashtra has been revised.Special allowance has been increased to Rs.1242.30 from 955.30.Please Find below the table on the same.Also find attached notification on Basic and Special allowance.
Regards,
Rajiv

From India, Nagpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wages Notification.pdf (132.4 KB, 1264 views)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wages Notification1.pdf (137.0 KB, 503 views)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wages Notification2.pdf (104.7 KB, 460 views)

BIG JOE
1. Thanx for opening this topic.
2. What are the minimum wages ( Basic ) applicable to Security Guards giving duties at maufacturing company located in jurisdiction of Pune Cantonment ? Can any one throw light on this issue convincingly ? Quote authority ie. gazette no, appendix/ annexure no. etc, please.
Regards,
PD JOE

From India, Pune
BIG JOE
Dear Rajiv20,
You in your mail has said that special allowance has been increased to 1242.30 in place of existing 955.30. Could you please quote the authority ie govt notification no etc. Thanx & regards,
Big Joe

From India, Pune
BIG JOE
Dear Rajiv20, Thanx a ton for attachments to your mail which gave the details of revised rates of Special Allowance applicable wef 01 Jan 2010. Regards, BIG JOE
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.