No Tags Found!

Khaledsiddiqui
Sir,
I file transfer claim through online transfer claim portal.and submit print out copy to my present employer.but he is not response me .he not approve the claim.what i do? May i submit the claim to epf office ditectly without employer intimation?

From United States, Pasadena
dinadhoni
Dear sir/Madam,
I aa working in pvt ltd company, i am the incharge of pf claimings of my company, Last week i got the return pf form, on that form they mentioned employee Date of changed not only that they want joint representation letter from both employee & employer...
so i need one employee/employer representation letter model
please anyone help me...

From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

I think you are looking for a letter or joint declaration by employee and employer in case there is any change in the name or date of birth of any member. Please find the attachment.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx PF Name or DOB change letter.docx (12.1 KB, 918 views)

Hello sir,
I had applied for PF transfer through my previous employer one year back and also received msg stated " Form 13 approved for payment through cheque, payment under process and after 3 days I received Member ID: TBXXXXXXX-XX PF claim ID: TXXXXXXXXXX, settled amount : Rs 44280.00. Sent to A/C No: XXXXXXXXXX(IFSC code: SBIN0000XXX) -EPFO). But in my EPFO portal it is not appearing those details. It is getting one year over now since from msg received date. Whom I have to contact for this issue?? transfer issue for my first & second company & now I joined third company. I need to produce second employer details to my current company but it is not available in my online member service portal. Please suggest.
Regards,
Bharani.

From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

Contact the concerned office in person and get it sorted out. This may be due to some small erron in the EDP department of the EPFO. So, please visit EPF Office as early as possible. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
Madhu.T.K

This thread is of at least 8 years OLD!!! Now with online system of correcting your name, date of birth etc, you can do it without contacting the PF Office. All that you have to do is to give correct name as well as date of birth as per Adhar in your member portal of PF under Manage KYC. Once you have done it, the employer will have to approve it. That is enough. Remember that it is possible only if you have linked your PF account (UAN) with adhar.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.