rajashrivinod

Srinidhi , trust me I have employee who has gone absconding even when he has signed the bond and has send the resignation letter by post the next day , though i refused to accept it , sending him a notice would it work ..
From India, Mumbai
jagvimdhir

Hi Raja,
Its very simple. There are certain steps to follow if a employee absconds.
Here we go...
1. First try to call him/her at the available contact number.
2. Then send a recall letter to his/her contact address.
3. If no reply from the concerned person then the second recall letter.
4. Second recall letter should be drafted atleast at a weeks gap after the first one.
5. Still if you dont get any reply from the concerned person then the last step is the termination letter intimating his termination from the job.

From India, Madras
Ken Mathew

I dont have a solution that can stop employees from absconding. Having said that, I would like to emphasize on the need for unity to address HR Issues. Unity and cooperation among HR Teams across companies in various countries.

It is interesting to note that, whenever there is lengthy discussion about HR issues in sites like CiteHR, you will note that members have expressed the need for unity, to come together to address common issues. But,since we have multiple choices, the HR Community gets split in favoring different systems rather than uniting. Multiple choice is good,but not in every situation.

In fact, one of the reasons why I filed a patent application for my system that provides solutions to many HR issues including employee absconding, fake resumes, fake certificates,NO SHOW, attrition, etc was to bring in a common code or standard for all. God willing, we will get the opportunity to join hands to address our common problems.

The system may not be able to stop employee absconding, but will definitely reduce the number of such absconding cases OR trace such employees to a future company they join.

The beta version of the system is hosted on <link outdated-removed>

Ken Mathew

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.