mritunjayk2
Dear all,
i am fist year student of MBA -HR preparing for 1st semester exams, but i need to prepare my assignments based on study materials can any one please help me to prepare these assignment , or give me guidelines and if any have may please be sent to my id :mritunjayk2@gmail.com

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Assgnment.doc (21.0 KB, 313 views)

mritunjayk2
Dear all,
i am fist year student of MBA -HR preparing for 1st semester exams, but i need to prepare my assignments based on study materials can any one please help me to prepare these assignment , or give me guidelines and if any have may please be sent to me.
Kindly find the attached file of my assignment sent to me urgently becouse my last date is going on 10th November 2009. My Id:
warm Regards
Mritunjay kumar
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
sommu_ram
Hi plz do anyone can forward me notes on Organisational Behaviour, Part II, as well as notes on Personal Assessment, OSTD, Man Power Planning Notes IV Semester as I am doing part time MBA (MHRDM)
My mail id is

If anyone will mail me notes I will do anything for him as he says
Regards,
Sonu

From India, Mumbai
sommu_ram
Hi Santosh,
Greetings
Thanks a lot for the notes dear can u plz do mail me final year MBA(MHRDM) Notes for me. I am Sonu from Mumbai. Plz do call me on +919819037072 asap. Me wnt to talk wth u dear.
With lots of love,
Sonu

From India, Mumbai
sommu_ram
Hi plz do anyone can forward me notes of MBA(MHRDM), V Semester as I am doing part time MBA (MHRDM)
My mail id is

or do call me on 9819037072 asap
Regards,
Sonu

From India, Mumbai
sommu_ram
Hi plz do anyone can forward me notes of MBA(MHRDM), V Semester as I am doing part time MBA (MHRDM)
My mail id is

or do call me on 9819037072 asap
Regards,
Sonu

From India, Mumbai
hemanth_kandi

hello sir..please send mba 1st semister(jntu,ou) study material.. please, kindly help me and send assignments, case studies, wat ever you hav that ar related to mba 1 sem. Thanks and Regards Hemanth
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.