No Tags Found!

annfrank
Hey ramya,
Have u done ur degree frm ICFAI, if ur ans is no thn stop spreadin dis rumours about ICFAI actually u knw some lazy ppl who dont want to take extra efforts and want degree like piece of cake emphasize in goin to symbi and not ICFAI as compare to symbi portion is quite tough but current and absolutely knowledge updatin.. if u hav some knowledge abt UGC grant thn ICFAI HAV ONE SO FRST UPDATE UR KNOWLEDGE AND THAN GIVE ADVISE TO OTHERS.

From India, Mumbai
tarunrajchhibber
Hi mate, IGNOU MBA is the only one among these mentioned, which is not only UGC affiliated but also AICTE affiliated. Other than IGNOU all are nothing but shops making fool.
From India, New Delhi
vinodkumarp
hello
Is it possible to attend the compulsory workshops of ICFAI offering for Exe MBA in Bangalore or need to travel to Hyderabad.
Other than ICFAI is there any other Business school ofering General Management program
Rgds
Vinod

From Germany, Baden-baden
Ravi Ahuja
IGNOU Could be one of the good options for pursuing MBA.
It offers speacilization in( Operations, Finance , Marketing and HR) its 2.5yrs programme with 21 subjects.
5 Semesters*4 Subjects per semester.
Case study is considered as two subjects
Cost per subject is 1000
The books given by IGNOU are written by experienced faculty from Various reputed brands(IIM).
Try it...!!!!
Ravi Ahuja

From India, Pune
vikas30677
dear sneha
Before doing correspondance MBA u should know about each and every enquies / doubts in your mind thourgh experience pass out student. This is my advise. At that time while I selected university for MBA, I am very confused. So please not hurry take time for selecting the university.
Best of Luck
Regd.
Vikas Khanna

From India, Mumbai
yaasmin_84

Hi, Myself Yasmin , I am doing correspondence MBA from IGNOU the duration is 2 to 2 and a half years, they conduct classes on sunday (fixed) and in working days sometime in evenings, we have tp prepare assignments (compulsary), presentations, contrbutions, case studiesetc. attendance are monitoirred the lectures are held in any of the partner institution ( our side it is N L College in Malad (W), Mumbai)
From India, Mumbai
icfaiuniversity.ifen
Why get an MBA degree from ICFAI University?
1. To climb the top management ladder
2. A Satisfying and Challenging career
3. To enhance skills and advance in current field
4. A better pay package.
5. To compete globally
6. Build upon professional network.
7. To get a competitive edge.
8. To understand the business strategies, Practices and tactics.
9. To become a leader and not a follower.
10. To have power and authority.
11. To mobilize your thoughts in the organization and achieve more.
12. To handle bigger
Warm Regards,
ICFAI University
IFEN ( ICFAI Flexi Education ),

Mobile : 09665659972
E-mail :icfaiuniversity.ifen@gmail.com

From India, Pune
skantha

Dear Sneha,
Today i have seen advertisement from IIM Lucknow Diploma program offering through NIIT imperia centres. It is six months course and IIM faculty will teach you online at NIIT imperia. Fee is 85,000/- which you can pay in instalments. Last date for Registration is 24-05-2010. Contact any NIIT imperia centre.
Being offered by IIM it is having Worth and you need to show great hardwork in completing this course. Definitely it will give value to your career.
Regards,
Skantha.

From India, Hyderabad
Reje
Hi friends
I am planning to do MBA but i am totally confused with the course i dont no wheathwr regular is good or part time is good n if its regular means is it like going to college n attending the full day classes. And if its part time means is it that good valuable and wat ll b the class timing n all .Also in the above few converastion i found that if we take part time it ll b for 3 yrs n its tough to learn .And wat bout this correspondance is it the same part time in the case with symboisis .Also pls help do the admission hav started for the MBA in symbi
Can any one help me out with all my doubts wen it comes to education we must go with the best one rite thats y i m asking too many doubts .
or else any one pls get me the centre location for symbi in chennai to enquire about all these details
Regards
Reje

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.