srbalaji

Dear Friends A gist of the highly acclaimed book for you.Hope it is useful.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 18664518-15016315-7-Habits-of-Highly-Effective-People.ppt (3.50 MB, 3009 views)

MK1271955

Dear Balaji, I am really wondered about ur thinking to post different PDs and make others feel good.Keep doing the same. Dr.Muralikrishna
From India, Mumbai
Ramesh Sood

Dear Balaji,
In 1991, I read Seven Habits..... from 07th dec. 1991 to 06th Dec. 1992, I lived Renewal Process with 100% commitment. Life changed and small miracles started happening every day...... Trust me implementing the Self Renewal process only would bring a Happy change... Lost my way around 2003 but I am back with greater Zeal... Good that you are trying good things for yourself and also sharing with others.

From India, Pune
kuttiraj.raj78@gmail.com
Hello sir,
I would like to say Thanks to you, the nice ppt which is given by you is very useful to us.
you gave me a good opportunity to understand the concept in pictorial representation. thank you sir.
i could not forget your help.
have a nice day . . . . .
with records,
m.kuttiraj.

From India, Trichy
V.Raghunathan

Hello Sri S R Balaji
Seven Habits by Covey is a familiar resort to me where I go to freshen up and get motivated !!
It is a topic on which I have interacted many times in Cite HR and I am glad you have presented me with another chance.
I have seen many presentations of Seven Habits but the one you have posted is unique thanks to the efforts of
the author Marina Noordegraaf. The background pictures are thought provoking in every slide.
The author has made a head start with the habits.
A couple of slides on paradigm shift and the necessity of the same in understanding the
Seven Habits would have immensely benefitted the reader.
Likewise a slide on Emotional Bank Account would have ensured almost complete coverage of the treatise by Covey.
Thanks for the post,
V.Raghunathan

From India
srbalaji

Dear Sri Raghunathan
Thanks for your detailed and analytical approach to the subject and feedback.It is because of members like you,I feel delighted to share the information/presentations.
Thanks once again for your continued contribution

From India, Bangalore
V.Raghunathan

Dear Sri S.R Balaji,
Further to what I wrote, I thought of adding the missing portions.
I have added some slides to cover the concepts of Paradigm Shift and
summary of Emotional Bank Account.
Hope every one is benefitted by this.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Paradigm shift and EBA.pptx (192.8 KB, 192 views)

L G Rao

dear sir
great work
very appreciable
KINDLY forward if you have such highly effective
pictorial PPTs in any of the management subjects/topics
best regards
L G RaoGM HR & Admn
Binani cement ltd
Pindwara, Sirohi, Rajasthan
mobile 8003895352 8125895061

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.