No Tags Found!

sunil_1981dec

Dear Sneha,
I am also doing MBA in HR correspondence. I am doing it from IIMM-Pune, You can also join. Vist www.bimspune.com.
sunil

From India, Mumbai
sak

Hi All, A special thanks to all those who contributed to my post. The response was overwhelming....Thanks for your support and suggestions. I have finally reached a decision. Regards, Sneha
From India, Bangalore
nandy555
Hi Sneha!!

Well to let you know that part time MBA is always valuable till the time you are working and have some experience during the same.

I did my MBA from ICFAI and thats my most interesting experience in lifetime.

I regret to know that there are few comments stating that ICFAI has no value!! Am surprised.

In fact i had done PG in MATHS. Then i was working for a shipping company as an executive. Later i finished my MBA thro ICFAI and now i am working as a Manager in the same company!!! N all the success goes to ICFAI!!

Just login to WWW.ICFAI.COM and checkout the value of it. U know the CFA degree provided by ICFAI has more value that the CFA's degree provided by USA institute..!!! And i am damn sure about it.

So in short just dont turn back and go for ICFAI for MBA. ( The best part is the study material they provide...its very apt and perfectly designed).

Do lemme know if you have any queries.

U can write me at my id too. its

Best of luck!!

regards,

Nandy..

ankit_me
Hi,
You can seek admission in Management courses aoffered by XLRI, IIM-A, IIM-C, IIM-B, IIM-K, IIM-I, IMT & IIFT thru satellite channels.
Please vist following site for more details & process of Admission:
www.niitimperia.com
www.dwge.com
Programmes coming in month of Jan
PGCPM--->IIM-I (1 year) thru NIIT Imperia.
After completion of programme you will receive PGCPM by IIM-I & Placement Assistance from NIITImperia & Naukri.com as they have agreement between two.
Regards,
Ankit

From India, Gurgaon
arunpandeyinferno

Hi Dear
You Van go for Ignou Or Symbiosis it depends if u need only certificate go for Sym boisis coz in IGNOU u need to Devote your Time.
U need to give the Examination in each semester.
I think from Ignou u will get the Knowledge
I also doing it through IGNOU
for further details u can also contact me on 09811442939.
bye
Arun

maulikmodi
Hii Dear Sneha I m doing MHRD from VNSGU, Surat........ SO i ll suggest dat u go for Symboisis not for ICFAI. ICFAI is costly and not value for dat....... ok Maulik Modi...............
From India, Mumbai
Abhimanyu singh
Respected Madam,
This is Abhimanyu Singh,working in ICFAI as executive development. Madam admission in icfai is going on till march 31 for july examination.so kindly visit any branch of mumbai and find out further detail
Thanks
ABHIMANYU SINGH
ICFAI UNIVERSITY
CORPORATE TEAM DELHI

From India, Lucknow
savitarahulgupta21
Hi sak' I am agree with Mr. Ramya, you don’t do MBA from ICFAI because no value of that degree. you go in Symbosis.
From India, Mumbai
nitinjain_87
Hi Sneha,
i think you can very well go for the part time MBA program through distance learning mode from ICFAI univeristy i am employed with ICFAI only and if you want any further information regarding the same feel free to mail me at We at ICFAI follow the Vodafone punchline and that is "HAPPY TO HELP" :icon1: Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Nitin Jain

From India, Delhi
pulomaa
hello to everyone!
i m planning to do MBA in HR. cn u rell me hw's the future in HR?
i also want to know which is the best institute/uni for MBA for distance learning?
i also heard tht there is no value for distance learning! is that true??????????
i m afraid tht if spend money for distance learning and if i dont get job then??????
plz help me out..................i want to make my career.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.