No Tags Found!

nakulvyas
As per the act maximum working days are 26 days. Maximum working hours per day is 8 hours which makes 48 hours per week. I hope i am correct, if yes then kindly revert.
From India, Surat
sanjay.funfoods
what happen if any employee work only 3days in a week, then weekly off will be paid or not, as per factory act after 6 days 1 w/o please suggest
From India, New Delhi
atulmalve

Hi Sanjay,
It depends upon the paying conditions.
If the employee comes under daily paid employee, it will be calculated as follows,
working days x daily rate of wages = to be paid wages.
In this case no need to consider the weekly off for any case.(except declared paid holidays)
If the employee comes under monthly paid employee, the calculation will be as follows,
Monthly rate of wages / total monthly days x actual working days + w/o days = to be paid wages
e.g. Rs. 5000.00 / 31 days x (3 days + wo)
In such cases, we are paying w/o, because the calculation comes for the whole days of month
I wish, this will clear your doubts..
Regards,
Atul Malve

From India, Sholapur
Ugrasen Kumar
what happen if any employee work only 3days in a week, then weekly off will be paid or not, as per factory act after 6 days 1 w/o please suggest
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.