Vani Mullapudi
Hi Kirti,
Its a well thought information properly arranged. Thanks for sharing. It would be more beautiful, self explanatory and powerfull if you can add some visuals. More over audience love visuals so that it helps them easily grasp n remember and sustain their interest.
Regards,
Vani

From India, Pune
jsavadikar
:!: :!: Hi Kirti, Good One . Every one should learn and work on the body language topic. This site provides ample opportunities to enhance our knowledge. Thanks once again. regards, Jagadish S.

Giriraj Singh
Dear Kiriti ,
Good morning , :lol: it is good that you made the presentation , you have also written good but the topic is body language if you remember that you did not take pain to put any picture or the photograph which I thik is very im[portant than writing a lot on the topic .You should add some of the body posture so it will easy to under stand as well as satisfy the main topic Body Language . Hope you agree with me . I am giriraj ( 9911470610 ) from Greater Noida . thank u if you more like this presentation please send on my mail or on
thank U once again.

kris_leela

Hi Kirti, Its gud ppt. and very informative. It will be more effective if you add pictures in this ppt. Good work Leela
From India, Hyderabad
sudhanshuroy@gmail.com

Dear Kirti, Excellent presentation.... Do post more such ppt’s in future. Regards Sudhanshu
From India, Bangalore
uma manorama
Hi Kirti,
It is a good presentation....Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing the content with all of us.
I have a small suggestion.... it would be great if some important postures are collected and inserted. It is also suggestible that content is condensed to fewer words.
The above changes make the presentation an excellent one and create a visual impact.
Regards
Uma

From India, Hyderabad
Ana_g2003
Hi there,
I am working very hard towards my dissertation on my final year...I chose the topic of Training and Development, more specifically in the UK for the last decade. I am trying to see how effective is it, or whether T&D has changed dramatically.
Would be great if you could provide some useful information!¬
Thanks,
Ana

From United Kingdom
Kirti Bajaj

Hi Seema, Please find attached. Regards, Kirti
From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt body_language_203.ppt (109.5 KB, 256 views)

navoditam
Hi Kirti, It’s really a nice presentation. Can you suggest some activities apt for this presentation so that it gets more interesting?? Regards Navodita
From India, Bangalore
ARUPSHARMA
Dear friends, I have read this presentation and acquired good knowledge. will try to corelate knowledge in practical aspect. regards arup

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.