No Tags Found!

bagavathi123
Hi all cite HR members ,
I am forwarding a story with a theme how we can achieve success in our life
Life is like a cafeteria….
A friend's grandfather came to America from Eastern Europe.
After being processed at Ellis Island, he went into a cafeteria in lower Manhattan to get something to eat. He sat down at an empty table and waited for someone to take his order. Of course nobody did.
Finally, a woman with a tray full of food sat down opposite him and informed him how a cafeteria worked.
"Start out at that end," she said. "Just go along the line and pick out what you want. At the other end they'll tell you how much you have to pay."
"I soon learned that's how everything works here," the grandfather told a friend. "Life's a cafeteria. You can get anything you want. You can even get success, but you'll never get it if you wait for someone to bring it to you. You have to get up and get it yourself."
Regds
Bagavathi123

From India, Hosur
sharmabinny7
Essence of this ppt exists in 4th question which teaches one thing:-"Things appearing most difficult are sometimes more easy to solve ,provided they are analysed properly and conceptually
From India, New Delhi
balak29
the pps is very good, but my doubt why I or most of the people will not get this type of answers, how we can improve this ability... any idea ... Bala Krishna
From India, Hyderabad
bpugazhendhi

Dear Balak29, The ppt is meant to bring home exactly this point that most of us do not think laterally. We must cultivate that habit. That comes through practice only.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.