MAHTO SC

There is no limit on the PF deduction on Leave Encashment. It is the Basic Wage on which PF is deducted and Leave encashment alos comes under the definition.

nishu_bhatia

HI , This is Nishu working in Ltd. company and we calculate leave encashment as per follows: - Last Basic salary Drawn * No. of PL Balance / 24 or 26 I have written 24 or 26 based on weekly off. Our Branch Offices are closed only on Sunday and Corporate office is closed on Second and Fourth Saturday so thats why no. of days worked varies. Kindly tell me is it correct.....
From India, Gurgaon
Suresh Ramalingam

Hi all, After referring all your valuable suggestion on Leave Encashment (i.e. on Basic + DA). I have a query on calculating a LOP. I have seen most company calculate the LOP on one day gross salary. In that case, how to justify a Leave encashment paid only on Basic + DA without referring one day salary. I welcome debate/ justification on the above with illustrations or any case law. Rgds, Suresh Ramalingam
From India, Mumbai
aakash sharma
I need the contact numbers for Hr people for city of ahmedabad-gujarat which would enable me to contact them...for the recruitment related quarries .....

akatrap

Hi all, Recently our management proposed to give Leave encashment facility to its staff and workers. Now I have to deduct PF if leave encashment is given. Please give me details of PF A/c no. i.e. how can I post the contribiution of employer in 1,10,2,21,22 . With regards, Avi
From India, Mumbai
jmoktali
Can you please explain why we do calculation by 26 not by 30? Is it a part of any act / law?
From India, Mumbai
vijeta.kumar
Hello Everyone, For leave encashment according to law there is only one formula i.e Gross Salary/26* No. of EL’s and yes u need to deduct PF from the outcome amount. Regards Vijeta

jmoktali
Hi Vijeta, Thanks a lot for your reply. But in my co., the formula applied is: (Last Basic * No. of EL) / 30 Is there any Rule / Act which mentions this that we need to take it 26. Rgds Jyoti
From India, Mumbai
deepak thukral

THE GRANTING OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT DEPENDS ON THE RULES FRAMED BY THE ORGANISATION IN THIS REGARD. NORMALLY BASIC PAY AND DA ARE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION AND OTHER ALLOWANCES LIKE HRA, CCA, CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS PER RULES. THE MONTHLY SUM CAN BE DIVIDED BY 30 TO ASCERTIN THE AVERAGE SALARY AND CAN BE MULTIPLIED BY THE NO OF DAYS OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT AND THE RESULTANT DISBURSEMENT CAN BE MADE TO THE EMPLOYEE. I MAY MENTION THAT IT IS THE MATHEMATICAL CONVENTION TO TREAT THE MONTH OF 30 DAYS. DEEPAK THUKRAL CHANDIGARH
From India, Chandigarh
rajesh7286254

Can you told me What is the rate applicable for Leave encashment? (As per rule) a) Basic . Or b) Groass.
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.