No Tags Found!

Sunita Dhoundiyal

Dear Milind,
I want to pursue some more valuable courses related to my stream by distance learning only.
I am also an HR professional having near about 1 year of experience in the HR field..As everybody wants to grow more and earn morn so i thought of continuing my studies..As you have mentioned above your qualifications so i thought of asking you about the same.
Please suggest me the same by distance learning,valid degree/diploma,with less of cost so that i can manage my study with my expenses...
Your suggestions will make my career & guide me for future endeavours....
Hoping for the positive reply..
Best Regards,
Sunita Dhoundiyal

From India, Delhi
milind.dahale

Dear Sunita A Very Happy New Year..! its always good to engaged in studies to be fresh n connected with our field.. just tell me where u r working right now? regards Milind
From India, Nasik
Sunita Dhoundiyal

Dear Sir,
A very happy and prosperous new year to u and your near and dear one's too...
I have completed my MBA in HR in Jul-11.and working in a company related to Telcommunications.
Best Regards,
Sunita Dhoundiyal

From India, Delhi
milind.dahale

Hi Sunita.. u can do diploma in labour laws or industrial relations or safety mgt.. there are many value added courses available for u.. u can enquire at ur city law colg Regards Milind
From India, Nasik
milind.dahale

just visit these webs...

Management Programs:-

Welcome to Central India Institute of Management Studies (CIIMS) <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Professional Management:-

Welcome to Central India Institute of Management Studies (CIIMS) <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Engineering Programs:-

Computer Programs:-

Specialization List:-

Welcome to Central India Institute of Management Studies (CIIMS) specialization_list.html

Our website:-

Welcome to Central India Institute of Management Studies (CIIMS)

For queries feel free to contact me.

Document:-

1) Last mark sheet

2) Updated Resume

3) 3 passport size photograph

4) Cheque/ DD /cash

From India, Nasik
Sunita Dhoundiyal

Dear Sir,
Can you plz mention the valid distance learning centre frm where i can apply 4 sm valuable course..Actually i have never ever applied 4 education 4rm distance so nt having a proper knowledge..u can suggest me the same on my mail id:

Best Regards,
Sunita Dhoundiyal

From India, Delhi
milind.dahale

hi. CIIMS institute is located at a.nagar ,maharashtra. u can register with it and can appear for online exam.all study material and online guidance u can get fromthem
From India, Nasik
Sunita Dhoundiyal

Dear Sir,
I have gone through the website...And find the two courses valuable 4 me..
1-Diploma In Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
2-Diploma In Labour Laws
But i want to pursue either from delhi or from Uttarakhand as this will be convienient for me.Plz sugest me in this regard...
Best Regards,
Sunita Dhoundiyal

From India, Delhi
milind.dahale

Dear Sunita, I have one doubt.. can any employee claim paid holiday if he is absent on the very previous day of the same paid holiday? please do reply me in this regard..
From India, Nasik
Sunita Dhoundiyal

Dear Milind, Please elaborate Datewise b’coz it has some different rules..... Best Regards, Sunita Dhoundiyal
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.