No Tags Found!

nilsoni

Dear Mr Maneesh GUpta
according to my knowledge your statement is wrong some where.
1. no need to fill form 19 in case of Death,the nominee of deceased member will have to fill form 20only
2. also no need to fill form 10C,they will get the pension benefit from filling form 10D
3 the spouse and first 2chiled will get the pension benefit,and the IMP point is the spouse will get the pension till she get remarried or life time and first 2 child will get the pension upto attending the age of 25 if the member having more than 2 child than the pension will stop to 1st child on age of 25 and 3rd child will get start the pension till he attend 25 age
secondly regrading ESIC benefit
only funeral benefit of Rs10000/- will get to nominee of deceased member and in case if the death is due to employment injury than in this case the nominee of member may get the pension from esic also.
NIlesh Soni
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

As per para 61 of the PF scheme nomination made in favour of a non family member (Brother) will get invalid on the member acquiring family.If the member has not made any fresh nomination in favour of any member/s of the family then EPFC will disburse the amounts based on legal heirship certificate.
On other things Mr Nilesh is right.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
chiragshah6001

My question is if widow member death after getting pensionable service( i.e above 10 years service ), & her son age above 25 years,,in this situation her son eligible for monthly pension ??
From India, Surat
sharma sunil

Hi Sangeeta, Kindly see the attached file for EPF Death case settlement, if still facing any problem kindly post it again....... Regards Sunil Sharma
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Document required in case of Death under EPF Act.doc (30.0 KB, 640 views)

kandala srinivas
Ms. Sangita,
to add to mr. Subbarao suggestion, please submit
attested photo copies of bank statement in respect of nominee(spouse)
attested photocopies of age proof of child below 25 years and copies of bank statement of child to receive pension till 25 years i think
regards
k srinivas

From India, Chennai
chiragshah6001

My question is if widow member death after getting pensionable service( i.e above 10 years service ), & her son age above 25 years,,in this situation her son eligible for monthly pension ??
From India, Surat
Anonymous
Dear seniors,
children/son after attaining 25 years of age are not eligible for pension.
Further there is no such rule i think when first child draws pension and gets 25 years, and third child will be eligible
regards
k srinivas

From India, Chennai
sanch.gaikwad
Mr. Nilesh is very correct, below are the document required for EPF CLAIM in death of a EPF member
1. Orginal Death certificate
2. Nominees passport size colour photo each four copy.
3. Nominees Bank passbook xerox, A/C must be in Nationalise Bank.
4. Nominees ( Children below 25 age ) Birth certificate Xerox Copy.
5. Residencial Proof.
7. All nominees sign on form 10D, form20, form 5IF
8. Company give DEATH WHILE IN SERVICE CERTIFICATE.
I had one query In case of death employee's full & final settlement, the payable amount is to be paid in ration as per his nomination in form II ? please confirm

From India, Mumbai
akswami
Subbarao., is absolutely right please follow the process as told by him.
From India, New Delhi
kkadvocate

Dear
plz submit the form 20 and 10d in duplicate with the documents, like death certificate and birth certificate of all the dependents in support of age proof and bank a/c photocopy of the lady and his children as they will be legal heirs and the pension will came automatically in their bank accounts for lady whole life and for children up to 25 years of age.
thnx

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.