No Tags Found!

sekar-subban
I retired after completing 58. I have been paying PF from 1992 onwards. I shifted 5 companies in the past 27 years. I transferred the PF from previous companies regularly till the last company from where I retired. Now for me to get monthly Pension, what documents to be submitted to PF office.
1. Only Form 10D from last employer is enough.
2. Is there any need for me to get Form 10C to be submitted from all my previous companies also. Please confirm.
3. Also how to calculate the monthly pension amount if I choose to avail pension after 60 years.

From India
rkn61

Mere transfer of your PF accumulations will not qualify you to avail pension benefits from your first employment onwards. You should have obtained a scheme certificate for the services rendered by you. As you have worked in five companies, you should obtain 5 scheme certificates from EPFO.
All these scheme certificates should be surrendered to EPFO alongwith following documents:-
1) Non Employment Certificate (self declaration by member/Claimant)
2) Form 1- D duly filled in and signed and counter signed by your last employer
3) 3 photographs of your family (yours+ your spouse)
4) Copy of your Aadhaar card.

From India, Aizawl
rkn61

Please refer to my earlier post. Please read sl.no(2) as 'Form 10-D (Monthly pension form (EPS)' instead of 1-D
From India, Aizawl
Rajesh Kumar Dubey

Dear Mr Nair,
Can you elaborate and advice in detailed , how and to whom application be submitted for getting scheme certificate ?
And If PF Accumulation had been transferred to current Code , then why pension services can not be counted and accumulated with current employer while UAN Services are active and same,
Please help for understanding

From India
rkn61

As you can very well observe the poster has now 27 years of work experience, and he had already admitted that he was paying PF from the year 1992 onwards. Now coming to your query,

let me elaborate about Scheme certificate, how it can be obtained and due to UAN why pension is not accumulated.

EPS Scheme certificate is a certificate issued by EPFO. It provides the details of service of the EPF member (an employee). The EPS Scheme Certificate shows the service and family details of an employee member who are eligible to get EPF pension in case of death of the member.

Once you are leaving the job, then you have to fill the Form 10C. In the form 10C, there are options either to withdraw EPS or apply for EPS Scheme Certificate. Once you chose the options to issue EPS Scheme Certificate, then your employer sends the same to EPFO and then EPFO will issue you an EPS Scheme Certificate.

On 1 October 2014, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi launched Universal Account Number for Employees covered by EPFO to enable PF number portability. So naturally prior to 2014, a PF member had to manually submit necessary forms to PF for getting PF amount transferred.

I trust I have helped you to a greater extent for understanding.

From India, Aizawl
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member,
Please be informed that EPF Transfer includes Transfer of EPF+EPS.Hence, there is no need to apply for Scheme Certificate in respect of your previous EPF Accounts.Please submit Form 10C to your Present Employer & Obtain Scheme Certificate on attaining 58 Years.You can decide to opt for pension after attaining 60 Years, after receipt of S C

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.