No Tags Found!

pankajthyadi
Dear Friend!! The Only appropriate measure would be lots of reading & speaking of the language. Regds, Pankaj
From India, Hyderabad
s.ghalot1981
respected sir i wnat to know which forms are need on the time of appointment or recruitment
From India, Gurgaon
Gladys

Hi:
One suggestion which will ofcourse require self motivation and will surely work wonders for you.
Start reading newspaper or English books (it can be any book - novel, story, magazine) here you can also choose your interests... read them ..BUT READ ALOUD... so you improve your pronunication and catch/remember on enlgish words
and also watch english movies... try seeing movies (which even have the dialogues scripted at the end...) so this will again help you understand the language and enjoy the movie as well.. [try seeing star movies, zee studio, world movies, HBO]...
Try to be surrounded by English vocabulary, communication, so even you start thinking in english, and eventually this will help you in communicaing in english...
hope this helps....
this will help you to start thinking in english,

From India, Mumbai
kambar
Dear Nirav, Please find attch file which i have dowanlod from cite hr previous issue, Kamlesh
From India, Ahmadabad
Mahr

Dear nirav_629,
Do check with the below link. Hope it would be of little use..
https://www.citehr.com/232398-english-words.html

From India, Bangalore
Valerie.Valerie
Dear Nirav,
A language can only be learnt when we start speaking it. Most of the time we hesitate to speak in the language we are not fluent in because we are scared somebody might make fun of us. So, go tell everybody that you are putting your best to learn English, hence you have decided to speak in three languages 1. English 2. English & 3. English. Ask others to correct your English when you say something that is gramaticaly incorrect. People like helping others when they are told "Hey you are smarter than me."

From India, Mumbai
manhead
Better go Active Learning Concepts which will be free at the internet searches....
From India, Bangalore
radhahema
hai,
i am pursuing MBA and i m doing project on employee motivation.i hav searched questionnaries on this topic i gets only few and i m not satisfied with that questioners.so,kindly provide me somemore questionnaires on that topic.
thank u.

From India, Pondicherry
kishosingh

It is really very helpful in improving English.
From India, Delhi
polo2010
Hi Friends, Iam facing lot of problems with my english... whn i write any email i do lot of grammartical mistake as well as forming the sentences.. please any one help me ...
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.