Avi Kaur

Dear seniors, I wnt ur experience to help me. I recently started teaching english at my institute and honestly i m not getting any stuff to teach them. I think ppt slides would be more helpful for the students but I dont hav any. I need something interesting and beneficial also so that students enjoy attending my class. please send me slides if you have any..
Thanks..

From India, Delhi
sign4hotmail
Dear Avi, For teaching english no ppt is required. If you still want it then you have to make it. If you working as a spoken english trainer then take a topic and explain it to the students and give them topic to speak on. For exmaple if you are teaching them Simple Present Tense then asked about there daily routine or ask routine of doctor, teacher etc. You can do this way. If you want any further help then you can ask me. I am working as a spoken english and soft skill trainer.
From India, Gurgaon
Sowmini

Hi Avi Kaur
There are countless number of resources available in this site. Instead of searching on google, please search in CiteHR, you will get ready made presentations that are tested and proven.
Please type "English" in the Download Search bar which is on the top of this page and press the button Go.
You will get enough and more... All the best.
Sowmini.

From India, Madras
Avi Kaur

Dear Kenady, I have gone thru d website you told me, and itz vry helping. Thanx for ur assistance.
From India, Delhi
Avi Kaur

Dear sign4hotmail,
actualy i want attraction in my class so that I wanted some ppt slides to mesmerize the children. But I think it would be better to do as u say, coz students want conversation only.
If still you have those slides, plz let me know.. Thanks for replying.

From India, Delhi
Mbt

Dear Avi,
Its great to know that you want an interactive session with your students....for that one doesn't have to use PPT only one can organize games like dumb charades etc for different topics....just like one plays for movies we can use it to explain adjectives, adverbs etc....let them be innovative ....explain them the topic and ask them to prepare a skit or write a composition ...the composition can be used to express different tenses...
I am a corporate trainer and i do this exercises with my trainees...trust me it really works and then you are able to grab their attention.....

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.