No Tags Found!

SWATHI KIRAN_HR

Dear All,
Please find the enclosed PPT on Run & Win, which explains that success never comes close by itself, one have to take action on the goals & work towards it. Even if we have clear goals & proper planning, if we don’t take action, it would be impossible to achieve the desired goals.
Thanks & Regards
Swathi Chityala

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Run%20%26%20Win.ppt (1.08 MB, 947 views)

Hiteshlimbani

Very nice, to create positive attitude for winning a game.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
Hitesh Limbani

From Singapore, Singapore
Raghavendrac C G
Dear Ms. Swathi Chityala, Accidentally I opened the site and found the PPT titled Run & Win. It has conceptual and pictorial clarity. Very well presented congratulations. C G Raghavendra
From India, Bangalore
rifamail

Hi Swathi.... Simply Superb Explanation with differentiate Success and Failure through Step By Step Information! Thanks for your valuable sharing!!! Keep up the good work :-) Regards
From India, Chennai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Swathi ,
Very good presentation.
It shows the mentality of a negative thinker and a positive thinker side by side.
With every step there are difficulties encountered.
One thinks about the problem and fears whereas the other moves ahead with hope and eventually wins.
Good planning is to be followed up by timely execution.
V.Raghunathan..................................... ................. Navi Mumbai

From India
Shilpi Chakraborty

Dear Swathi,

Undoubtedly Good One...

Unlikely just wanted to share a practical life experience, and want a clarity on how that repeatedly negative outcome will boost one to achieve the Path of Success..........

Some years back i was a part of a small recruiting firm (Outsource Company)

I will not reveal the name here, one of my close team mate was really worked hard...calling potential candidates, explaining the mode of employment, taking the deatils and finally processing profile...As per the work flow into end to end recruitment his candidate got selected.

She felt so happy , becuase it was the time to count her hard work.. She released the offer for that candidate kept doing post offer follow ups.

BUT, dark clouds came and that candidate didnt joined.Since it was her first time so she didnt get demotivated and kept on focusing her right work to make the offers into onboarding...

out of 10 selects 2 joined.....gradually she lost her confident, though it was no where her mistake because she alsways used to give her best.

Still she didnt loose her confidence and continuing her hard work

In the other way, there was a girl..very reluctant towards her work, always used to tell.. i dont like this profession..will quit very soon.

One day she got a candidate and after that selection as well. That candidate was very much interested so without any effort putting forward by her he joined...this happens quit several times...

She got so many appreciation from her manager for her smart and hard work....which was no where both.

She didnt take the proper details,,,,no follow ups...but somehow her candidates joined..

Ignorance in work and achieving the success made the other girl so negative and unproductive.

She was not able to understand how to over come and which way improvise...

We know the only Mantra of success is "try with a great action plan....."

But even if you tried hard in the right dimension and getting ONLY FAILURE....how will you keep motivating yourself?????

Suggestions would be appreciable if only it will PRACTICAL not in AN EMOTIONAL way.

Thanks, Shilpi

From India, Bangalore
SWATHI KIRAN_HR

Dear Shilpi,
I have only one thing to say.... your friend who had worked had but failed to close the position had not lost anything. Her efforts might have given her loads of experience. And her experience will surely give her the best fruits going forward.... i.e in Long Run.... And the other friend who was lucky enough to close the position without showing interest will have effects in long run. As the expections from her will be more & she will be able to meet the same only if she has exp to handle the same.
Hope i was able to answer your concern....
Cheers...
Swathi

From India, Hyderabad
Shilpi Chakraborty

Dear Swathi,
You are absolutely right, Hard Work always leads to a better result.
But my question was :
Even if you tried hard in the right dimension and getting ONLY FAILURE....how will you keep motivating yourself to achieve the path of success??
We all know..repeated failure makes a man negative and daft. Practically, to step up into the path of success one got a see atleast a small ray of hope.
Success comes from positive approach, hard work and self motivation....but if a person works hard with all positive approach but unable to motivate himself just because of the failures......HOW will he get the Success????

From India, Bangalore
SWATHI KIRAN_HR

Dear Shilpi,
Failure is a step forward when you learn from it. Failure prepares the way for future success by causing you to look hard at your plans & methods, & forcing you to find the one that works. And if someone is getting disappointed or depressed bcoz of failure, that is were friends like us may support them and support them in moving forward with positive spirits.
Thanks & Regards
Swathi Chityala

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.