No Tags Found!

S.Chandrasekar

Hi all,
It appears many have misunderstood some points. I am uploading for your reference the models as approved by RPF commissioner himself. Consult your Finance department and follow any of these that suits your company.
Regards,
Chandru
Consultant

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PF working Models.xls (19.5 KB, 387 views)

jeevarathnam

Dear Priyamathi,
If the employee basic if more than 6500/-
1) If his basic cross 6500/- due to the increment then the Employee is eligible for PF.
2) If any employee joins the organisation and if he had the benefit of PF in earlier organisation then he is eligible for PF even here.
3) If any employee' basic is more than 6500/- then he will not be into mandatory beneficiary of PF. If organisation and employee interested then he can be benefited.
4) If basic is more than 6500/- then employer can deduct the PF amount either upto 12% of 6500/- or for his entire basic. for eg. If employee's basic is 10000/- then PF amount can be either 780.00 or 1200.00.
Yes you are rite. The same practice is going in most of the organisation.
Hope now you are clear.
If any doubt you can call me on my cell 9343753361 or 9164199051
Jeeva

From India, Bangalore
Mahesh hmm

Hi Can any one tell, related with PF on restricted basic:- Can a company calculate PF on few employees on restricted basic and others purely on basic value (even if it exceeds Rs6500) Thanks Mahesh
From India, Bangalore
sushmita saha
Hi,
Just went through some of the postings regarding PF contribution.Some says that an employee as well as an employers contribution towards PF is 12% in both the cases and some says its 12 % from employee's part and 13.61% from employers part.Please tell me which is the appropriate one in practice.
Would like to add another question...Are all employees eligible for PF contribution? What are the conditions prevailing?
Regards
Sushmita.

From India, Calcutta
jeevarathnam

Hi Sushmitha,
you are right. employee contribution of 12% is his PF amount. Employers 12% will be further divided into PF & Pension fund as 8.33% & 3.67% so total is 12%. remaining 1.61% is admin charges. They are further divided as 1.1% (Admin Charges), 0.5%(EDLI Charges) & .01% EDLI Admin charges. so total will be 13.61%
Hope now you are clear
Jeeva

From India, Bangalore
S.Chandrasekar

Dear Sushmita,
Please go through the excel sheet attachment in my above reply. I have given various models of contribution. For all categories, Admin charge is 1.1% of basic, EDLI is 0.5 %, EDLI Insp charg is .01%. For basic above Rs.6500/- , EDLI and Insp chrgs are calculated on Rs.6500/- only. So if you add all the contribution of Employer, it comes to 13.61% i.e (12+1.1+0.5+0.01). Go it right...???
Hope the doubts are clarified.
Regards
Chandru

From India, Madras
parveenmourya

Dear seniours, Is any PF limit.what is the limit of basic salary for PF deduction. waiting for answer, Regards Pari mourya
From India, Ambala
jeevarathnam

Hi Pari, Basic salary of the employee should as per the rules of minimum wages act. It can be equal to that else higher than minimum wages shall not be lesser than the act. Regards jeeva
From India, Bangalore
kcseshadri

\dear All,
Can anyone send me a model copy of form 19 and 10c duly filled in to enable me to follow the same method while submitting settlement forms to epfo.
Because I am unable to understand on the 3 page of form 19 that is form 3a like contribution statement where they have given a column break in service?
Please help me.
Thanks and I remain
K.C.Seshadri

From India, Madras
frindu
Dear friends Employee contribution 12% employer contribution 13.61% including All Admn charges
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.