No Tags Found!

Shwetagoyal.83

All Concern
Please tell me can we give CL to any employee more than 2. I mean if employee is on leave for 10 days so can we adjust CL for 10 days bcoz i heard that as per rule its not possible. so kindly confirm me.

From India, Faridabad
A R Saoji

There are Acts, Rules & Regulations.
Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946: That the object of the Act is to have uniform Standing Orders providing for the matters enumerated in the Schedule to the Act, that it was not intended that there should be different conditions of service for those who are employed before
and those employed after the Standing Orders came into force and finally, once the
Standing Orders come into the force, they bind all those presently in the employment of the concerned establishment as well as those who are appointed thereafter.
Shops & Establishment Act: To provide statutory obligation and rights to employees and employers in the unorganised sector of employment, i.e., shops and establishments.
These are Acts whereas Rules are framed by Statutory Authorities at local level Govt.
Apart from these there are RUGULATIONS which are framed by companies/ firms for there own employees.
You can give 10 days CL if Regulations framed fo

From India, Nasik
087980f4adf36c1669ebe4db2

Hi Mukherjee,
Since your employee has asked for 15 days leave, and you have sanctioned it, you can allow it on the basis of leaves (PL or annual leave) at credit or can be sanctioned as Leave Without Pay. But not from CL. As mentioned by you that there is 12 days CL at credit of the concerned employee during the April-13 - March,14, but as per rule, it is to be availed during the above mentioned period and in advance. Hence, if there is no other kind of leave to be allowed, it can be leave without pay. It is my opinion.... Rest depends on the policy of your company.
Thanks
Bijaya Kumar Sahu
Sr. Manager (HR & Administration)

From India, Bhubaneswar
mukherjee1234

Dear All, Thanks a lot to all for adding your valuable comments towards my query. Will certainly add the ideas from you all into our leave management system. Thanks, Sreelagna Mukherjee
From India, Kolkata
ketanheeraben
Respected Seniors....
I am working in ceramic industry... and here only 2 w/o for workers and 3 w/o for officers in month given from company. and no any extra leave like CL,SL,PL. are give from company. so please let me known about leave rule and weekly off rule...
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Ketan

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.