No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

Hi Deepali,
yes i am also in an IT company and do involve in recruitment. Even i am not holding any IT background..
See, we HR people generally do shortlist the candidates based on their experience and skills if it match with our requirement..
After that for technical knowledge information better conduct a technical interview taken by one Technical person of same domain..
After through with the Technical interview we are required to check their attitude, their concern, needs , negotiations and all relevant factors..
Hope you must be following the same..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
sanath.kumar
Hai,
To retain employees every company should look at the following aspects.
1. Working culture
2. Treatment of the employees
3. Reasonable pay when compare with the market
4. Welfare of the employees.
With best wishes,
KSK.

hosmath
Dear Sir,
Can I get the general roles and responsibilities of the below designations
MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES
1 CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
2 GENERAL MANAGER -PRODUCTION
3 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
4 PROCESSING MANAGER
5 GENERAL MANAGER -MAINTENANCE
6 MERCHANDISING MANAGER
7 LOGISTICS MANAGER
8 STORES MANAGER
9 COMMERCIAL MANAGER
10 ACCOUNTS MANAGER
11 QUALITY MANAGER
12 HR MANAGER
SENIOR EXECUTIVES
1 FLOOR INCHARGE
2 ASST - MANAGER MERCHANDISOR
3 ASST- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
4 ASST-QUALITY MANAGER
5 STORE ASST.
6 STORE-INCHARGE-FABRIC STORES
7 ASST.HR
8 WELFARE OFFICER
9 ASST ACCOUNTS
10 MECHANIC
11 ELECTRICION
12 SUPERVISOR
Rgds,
hosmath

From India, Bangalore
yoganthmurthy

Hi Shanlini

Please do remember that employees joing a Company on some expectations or hidden agenda with them, Further fulfilling all the employees expectations is a herculean task and not possible. But to keep a majority of them happy Company have re-think and re-visit the following Strategies :

1. Flexi time - give an employee flexitime to work. which will enable him to balance his work and personal life, If the work can be done on network and computer give him the choice to working in home if he does not want to travel long hours to Office once or twice in a week.

2. Educate the bossess or the Managers to handle their subordinates sensitively and nurture them. Because, this generation is fast and sensitive.

3. Set the job description for the employees and motivate / train him to work on his jobs in a systematic way.

4. Never scold an employee if he does not perform the job, the reason might be that he will not be knowing the job or may be hesitant to ask his superiors.

5. If any assignement is given to the employee, please do give him tips of hte supportive functions in the organisation.

above all treat the employees with respect, if it is a fixed time allow them to work within time limit and force them to close the work within the time frame.

The above views are out my personal experience in an organisation.

With regards

Yoganth Murthy

From India, Bangalore
bnsd
Hi,
You can visit the website www.dipstik.in for knowing retention strategies.They are online surveys and i'm sure they would help you in this regard.
Regards,
Sri.

From India, Bangalore
moischiano

Hi, Thanks for the info. Training,Compensation and Benefits, Vacations, Bonuses, Incentive-laced Targets, they all help in keeping the attrition rate or turnover down. Imoisili

shalinisasi
hey amit your popularity scale has grown with your post, Thankyou dear i found some of them quite sensible and useful.
As for the others who have pitched in i would like to thank all of you for enlightening me
Regards
shalini

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.