No Tags Found!

isaacpattu1982

Dear All,
This is Isaac Patturaja.
Let me share what I know about PF.
When you join any organisation having min 20 -25 employees you will be alloted a PF number by the PF office.
The amount (emplyee contribution + employer contribution) will be added in your account every month.
Once if your shifting your company / job, after submitting your resignation letter ask your admin manager for the PF tranfer form/certification which will be received from the PF office.
After joining your new concern, a new PF number will be alloted to you. Collect the PF tranfer form/certification from your previous organisation and submit the same to your current company. by doing this your entire amount will tranfer to your new PF account.
Note: This process will take 3 - 6 Months.
In case if you want to close the PF account, you have give a valid reason like higher studies etc then only your PF account will be closed.
Best Regards
Isaac Patturaja

From India, Madras
ashok_garg663
your provident fund gone in governmenr A/c .you withdrawl your amt after two month from the you date of leaving by fillup from 19 & 10c withdrawl form.if any other quarry than you call me on my number.
ashok garg

priyanka.msm@@gmail.com
i am workin as hr ,tell me after getting pf withdrwal form from any employee ,what is the next procedure
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.