Madhu.T.K

Section 46 of the Factories Act which deals with canteen says that the State Govt. is empowered to bring out notification directing the occupier/ employer of a specified factory to set up canteen. The number of employees for the purpose of applicability of section 46 will include all employees because canteen can not be restricted to a certain category of employees only. It is upto the management to decide whether or not to wait till a notification or direction comes.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
sudipta dakshit
Hello myself sudipta
I am running canteen in mumbai in manufacturing company.
If you guys really looking for canteen so I request u all that contact me.. Quality of food awsome.. You will get lunch from my side free of cost first taste then know me.
I understand ur time value and money value and safety ur workers.
Those who really looking canteen plz contact me.
Regards
Sudipta . D

From India, Indore
sudipta dakshit
Hello Myself Sudipta .D
I am running canteen in schools, colleges and in manufacturing companies . I like my professional and to satisfy to client need.
I read many thing in this site and get to know one thing that u r looking good quality of food.
So m here and ur search end here to me .. If u want ur factories canteen. So kindly trust and let me know.
Regards
Sudipta . D

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.