No Tags Found!

ronakm
Regarding this contact 9414359895,MR Guruvinder singh ( chief consultants), Bharat personal services,jaipur
From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Bharat Personal Services _advertisement.doc (31.5 KB, 116 views)

Ketanprajapati

Hi Amit..
As per rule
The contribution from both the sides is as below-
Employee Side- 1.75% of gross/month
So if gross of my is 7500/month then
ESI contribution would be 7500*1.75% = 125 Rupees
Employer side- 4.75% of gross/month
ESI contribution would be 7500* 4.75% = 356 Rupees.
Now My question is above 125 rs is deducted from my salary as well as
356 Rs is also deducted from my salary on monthly basis.
Both deductions are done form my salary..
Is it right?
Please reply me...............
=================================

From India, Ahmadabad
amitkb
Here one thing we want to add that at the time of the inspection of the books by the ESIC Inspector , he always see the records of the security guards & related papers so , pls ensure to received the ack copy of ESIC & EPF deposited on behalh of Co. to avoid the letigation .
Regard ,
AKB

From India, New Delhi
marut2

hai, me virendra,
I am newly join in this site.
i am working as Labour officer in a textile industry where labour adjustmet is a main work but it is not a proffesinlist work for MSW holder so i want to get knowledge of HR/admi. work. so please all of you help me and send me first a set of all legal compliances forms format under various labour act.

From India, Ahmadabad
chandni.sapra
Hi all
i am a student of MBA HR . i was just reading about ESI from this cite . i came across this interesting discussion. pls seniors clarify me .why would security guards pay for ESI because often security guard`s gross monthy salary is less than 10000 per month .like max 5000/ mon . so how are they eligible for such deduction .pls reply i want to know it
thanks

From India, Shahkot
chandni.sapra
Hi all
i am a student of MBA HR . i was just reading about ESI from this cite . i came across this interesting discussion. pls seniors clarify me .why would security guards pay for ESI because often security guard`s gross monthy salary is less than 10000 per month .like max 5000/ mon . so how are they eligible for such deduction .pls reply i want to know it
thanks

From India, Shahkot
niket_karbhari
dear all, ESIC limit is now 15000/- p.m gross salary and if contractor paying salary to guards then only he is liable to pay PF & ESIC for guards.
From India, Mumbai
prernasinha
hi, i wanted to ask that when a employee leaves the organization say within a span of a year and half then will he liable to get his pf amount back that is been deducted from his salary during his employment period? or is there any law as such that the employee gets back his pf & esi amount only after he completes a particular duration in his company.
From India, Delhi
gowri.kgs@gmail.com
Hi In your case, if your company is already covered under ESI/PF then you must ask your contractor to cover the site employees. Otherwise you will liable as Principal Employer. K Gowri shankar
From India, Madras
dhananjayshanmuka

Hai Raj Meritech Amitmhrm Rachana Gadage By your constructive discussion I had learned many things regarding EPF and ESI . Thank you very much. With regards Dhananjay 8095674711
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.