No Tags Found!

commercial@energyplusindia.com
Dear,
My opinion is two of them are correct. But first of them is easy then other. You suggest your organization to follow first method like that-
For January,2011
Name Working Days off Day H.Day Leave AB total Day Gross Salary
Mr.A 26 4 1 0 0 31 3300.00
Mr.B 25 4 1 1 0 31 3300.00
Mr.C 24 4 1 1 1 31 =3300/31*30=3194.00 (P.F also calculate same as above )
With Regards,
Pradip

From India, Calcutta
prasanth.v.7

I agree with the statement of Mahesh,
It depends on the type of salary/ wage paid. If it is a daily wage, it should be calculated on the actual working days excluding NF& H. Whereas in monthly salary/wage, the salary should be calculated including sundays and NF&H.
However, in the case of monthly wage, it also depends on the agreement done between the employer and the employee regarding payments of NF& H.
In case the case of daily wage, if the employee works on NF& H, he should be either paid, double wage for the particular day or a single day wage plus one day off.
Prasanth.

From India, Mumbai
NEEMA BHATT
Hi, for a new commer its really confusing can any any body analyse the whole thing and give a final solution...... Neema MBA (HR)
From India, New Delhi
hmohanr

I am on admin dept in my company but i have engaged in some other HR Related work. So i would like to know about ESI Coverage amount... i mean how much can we claim through ESIC in major incidents like accidents and more....
Plz anybody let me know ..plz i wiil b very greatful to u all.

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
sharma Ravinder
1. Gross salary/monthly day = 1 day wages * Working day+ NH & F + leave with pay 2. Gross salary/30.5= 1 day wages * Working day+ NH & F + leave with pay
From India, Ambala
PELGRIM
Dear,
I am used to calculate wages in function of worked days that way :
As daily salary can't depend from one month to another month :
3 300 * 3 (= 3 months)/ 13 (= 13 weeks in a quater) / 5 (5 days in a week) = 152.31 for one day. Multiply by number days worked.
Paying non working days depends of agreements, laws, ....
Greetings

From Belgium, Gosselies
tshanmugammba

Dear Manish Gupta,
First you say that employee is worked on holiday or not
IF he worked on holidays means Method 2 is right( Because that holiday going to double wages)
IF he is not worked means Method 1 is right( He availed holiday)

From India, Madras
sudhir sarao
Hi Dears,
I have an other query also.
1. If an employee have 27 working days and 4 weekly off.
2. Second one have the 26 working days and 5 weekly off.
then what will be basic salary for that employee in a month which contains 30 days.
Monthly Rate 6000/-

From India, Lucknow
Sasi_74
i want know about TDS Deduction about employees salary payment 33000/ pm, please some one help me
From India, Madras
sreehariprasadn

Manisha Gupta has clearely answered your question. Well Done ,Manisha..I wanted to write the same reply..and found you have already done it!! Sreehariprasad.N Manager HR DHLI
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.