No Tags Found!

Hemanth Kumar T
Hi Kirti,
Am also a student of Psychology, now an HR-Executive. A Suggestion: If some pictures were added for each body language, it would be much more easy for the members of this cite to grasp better and easy.
Thanks a lot for your interest and the efforts. Content was good.
Regards,
Hemanth

From India
Rajesh Joshi.
Hi Kirti, This is very very helpful and knowledgable....... :P we appreciate your efforts..... Regards, Rajesh.
From India, Mumbai
yaduraghunathan
hi kirti,
the presentation material is good. i have collected some pictures that are showing the body language. if you are interested i will be happy to share it with you.
with regards
yadu raghunathan

addy1857
hi kirti
i want to thnx u for this such a beautiful and nice presentation which you have made on body language. you have helped me very much by this yaar. you have saved my time saved me from stress.
THANKS AGAIN KIRTI.

From India, Delhi
Alka Kashyap

Dear All, I am working on HR Audit, please let me know who fills the HR Audit Form; MD or own HR Manager.
From India, Chandigarh
rvpamec12
Hi Kirti,
Its a good compilation. I feel that as HR people, we must use this understanding of various forms of body language, to conduct further training to executives on how to use this understanding to improve effectiveness of interpersonal communication. This will certainly help to improve effective communication and thereby overall work environment in the organisation.
Do post further on the above suggestion.
Thanks again, Kirti.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.