couvery

As per the law, all the people have completed the five continuous years in the company as employee are eligible for the gratuity.
The other thing that I want to suggest is thatl, if an owner is aged, closing the running company is not the solution but the owner should hand over the responsibilities to one of the trusted person who can run the company successfully.
As of now, Ratan Tata is aged now but he can not think of closing the company but to handover it to a eligible and trusted person as there's so many people are employed by his companies.
It's also not the matter of small or big company but thinking about the future of people who worked for you for so longer whether it 2 people or 2 crore or more.

From India, Lucknow
jaiprakash-shrivastava
Dear Sir,
I am working with a company since 2011 now due to financial crunch company is sinking and under control of lenders. All top officials from HR also left. I am not sure that while leaving the company I will get gratuity from company, though the fund was made . Is there any legal actions to be initiated. One of hard part of it, company is also referred to NCLT.

From India, Satna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.