Raveesh menon

hi jasajaleel,
the hr course is not possible through dist learng and your frm dubai so i dnt knw whether ther are any insitutes which teach core hr.. u can go to www.thehrinnovation.com,there you will get the course details.. but it's in india(pune)..or you can search in google too for good institues around dubai or india anywhere....

From India, Aurangabad
femina_parul
Hi i am parul choudhary Working as Sr.Executive Hr (Generalist profilr) in construction company i an looking for further certification can anybody guide which course should i go for..................:confused:
From India, Delhi
monica.barate
i am agree with you rajkumar there are meny ppl who join hr even if they dont know about the hr while taking any job thye should have to think wether its match with there qualification or not. ppl who have done there post graduation in HR dont get jobs in HR bcoz of some ppl who get redy to work for few salary without qualification. ppl plz choose correct career
From India, Pune
deep10
Hi Raveesh, Thanks for your valuable information,But currently i am living in Bangalore,do u have any idea about any institute which is located in Bangalore. Regards Deepika
From India, Bangalore
deep10
Hi Bhagwan, Plz find my updated profile, here i mentioned every thing and plz let me know what can i do for certification and other detail it will be very helpful for me. Regards Deepika
From India, Bangalore
deep10
Hi Bhagwan, Plz find my updated profile...
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Deepika Dubey_MCA_1.7 Years_HR Manager_Sarathi solutions pvt ltd_Bangalore.doc (59.5 KB, 10 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.