No Tags Found!

NK SUNDARAM

I fully agree with you Mr. Sardhar,

In almost all my previous postings, I have been highlighting this lack of application of English knowledge for day-to-fay functioning. The steep decline in English usage, despite the language being taught from kindergarten level is due to, may be, the advent of mobile lingo. People have become so lazy they dont want to remember what they studied in school. It is also another fact that most of those who do the postings are either having PG qualifications or MBA qualified.

People do not want to take chance in writing a simple sentence and get it verified or checked by somebody in their office. They immediately rush to CiteHR as if people are waiting to send sample of single-sentence letters. I dont foresee any improvement, unless and until CiteHR makes it a policy not to encourage this kind of trend. Sample of complicated letters or letters with legal provisions or IR implications or HR policy related queries are ok.

Compared to those in China, Japan and other countries, thanks to the British rule of India over three centuries we are better off in respect of English language but it seems it is no more a pride for us, looking at the trend that we see here. Even B-schools dont care, since they are keen on taking money and churning out students without any focus on quality.

Even God cannot save the country !

From India
service@paniassociates.com
DEAR M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HELPING DON'T HELP, BUT LET OTHERS HELP EACH OTHER. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND EVERY BODY HAS DRAWBACKS. DON'T TRY TO PIN POINT OTHERS MISTAKE AND ASK YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE RIGHT IN ALL WAYS.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, JAI HIND
JOHN

From India, Bangalore
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Mr John I typed a reply, but decided not to respond. Why should i respond to people who do not understand.
From India, Coimbatore
NK SUNDARAM

They say that instead of catching and giving a fish to the needy everyday, we teach the man to catch fish. That is what we want to do here. One can always make an attempt to draft a letter, post it here and seek help of seniors in correcting it. But what we see here is exactly the opposite. Everybody wants a fish on a plate, fried and masala added ! In other words, they want tobe spoon-fed. Most of us seniors here came from an era, when computers, STD in telephone, photocopiers were non-existent. How did we come to this stage ? Did somebody drop English knowledge from the sky right into our heads ? We do 'read' a lot, practice writing, make attempts to perfect the art what we know of, we never ran to such postings ! Since my 15th age, I have been reading English novels and still not stopped it. I dont read only the page covering cricket in newspapers ! We have not stopped learning.........

Mr. John, by taking sides with those youngsters, you are doing a great disservice to them. Please remember. It is not our intention not to help others, but then there should be a limitation to everything. Internet is abundant with websites dedicated to improving English language, drafting skills, sample letters and what not. How many of these youngsters first make an attempt to browse the internet other than Face Book or other social websites ? Please find out before taking sides with them !

Unless one can make an attempt at something oneself, I can guarantee all of you youngsters, the future is not going to be as bright as we wish it to be ! If you have to swim, one should get into water and then learn swimming not by standing on the shore and asking others, how to swim. Please allow them to get into water !

God Bless all of you guys !

From India
mbatripti.roy09@gmail.com

I appreciate u both sir, but Sundaram sir may i know if a person is new in swimming so will it be right to swim without presence of trainer?? The fact is only i am here in the post of HR and looking all the activity, Even I dont want to count my self in line of junior for wanting help but there is no senior to guide me in this domain. As i have drafted the same and only i have asked for suggestion on that and for correction wanted the favour and sir it is my request to encourage juniors inspite to say stop helping juniors, so that in future we can be like you.
Regards,
Khushi

From India, Pune
dabasnaresh

Dear Mr Sardar,
greetings.
you have contributed immensely in this forum and everybody got benefited .People like me always look at you with great respect for your expert opinion.Please forgive me ,first time you sound so absurd.The very basic purpose of the forums like cite hr will get defeated if we start discouraging new comers like this.let us not forget large number of the member of this forum comes from this junior lot.you have option not to participate but showing arrogance does not suit your persona.Boss this time you caught on wrong foot.
Regards
Naresh

From India, New Delhi
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

If speaking for the Creativity of a Person is arrogance, then I am arrogant
We need to provide insight into people's requirements, not just the required details in whatever they ask
Take the spirit of the Message.
If I hurt anyone by words, I sincerely apologize, but I am very much against this practice

From India, Coimbatore
mbatripti.roy09@gmail.com

Thanks Naresh sir and John Sir for showing support and Sardhar sir try to understand what you are saying is right but the time has changed a lot, now there is much competition in market and its not like that we want from you to make our work but only asked for your great suggestion, so we only wanted your favour to overcome this competion and nothing else . . Hope you can understand !!
Regards,
Khushi

From India, Pune
NK SUNDARAM

Hi all of you,
Most of you have not understood what we have written. Our only advice is 'please make an attempt'. There is a famous chinese proverb, which says, unlless you do something, you wont remember 90% of what you have seen or heard. Practice only makes a person perfect. There are hundreds of websites available where you get standard format. Please access the formats and modify it to suit your requirements. You can limit your approach to the forum, where you have technical doubts, legal doubts etc seniors can always share their knowledge and experience.
Hope you understand the spirit in which we spoke.
Best wishes

From India
engsneha12@gmail.com
Guiding to someone is very gud and it insist ourself to gain more knowledge I read all somewhere i learned how to improve the language It gives professional layout for completion of letter.
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.