Anonymous

Can anyone please help me out in drafting an Offer and Appointment letter for a Apprentice. I need to extend the same to a candidate as it has been made mandatory by GOVT. Please help me.
From India, Dhanbad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Amlan,
Will you employ Apprentice under the provisions of Apprentice Act? If yes, then I recommend you referring the said act. Instead of appointment letter, format is given in this act about how to inform the Apprentice about his/her apprenticeship. However, you need to create code of conduct for apprentices working in your company. That you have do on your own as outsiders will not know much about working of your company.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
garima-services

Hi Amlan,

May be below format and attached format will help you:

Apprentice Offer Letter Format

Satyanarayana

(Address)

Dear Satya

Letter of offer for position of software trainee

We are pleased to inform you about the offer of internship at the position of software trainee. This offer rolls out the terms and conditions that are related with this position and is made with the approval of the trustees of the ministry and the trainer [name of trainer].

It is a full time position for a fixed term of one year commencing on 1st July, 2014. You have to work from Monday to Friday (Time) The training position will be evaluated on the completion of the first six months at the team review and will be open for termination by either party at that time.

As the position is a software trainee, your duties are listed below:

Duty and performance of duties

[Roles and Responsibilities].

You will also be required to undertake any other duties from time to time as suggested by the training team leader or trainer.

It must be noted that during the course of your employment, you will be dealing with lots of confidential information which will sometimes come from the trainer himself for teaching and training purposes. You must make sure that this information must not be shared with anyone. You can only share it with your trainer and spouse. You agree to keep this important information confidential both during and after the apprenticeship.

From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc step10apprentice.doc (52.5 KB, 791 views)

amlan_jimun@yahoo.com

Dinesh Divekar ji, Thanking you a lot. Let me check the same. If format is readily available that will be a great help.
From India, Dhanbad
amlan_jimun@yahoo.com

GARIMA-SERVICES , Thanks for helping me out. The format is indeed a great help. Please keep on helping others.
From India, Dhanbad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.