HR.VK

Hi,
Check ur salary slip, its mandatory for a company to mention the employees PF number in that.
Contact ur Previous employer and try to get your PF Number. If they are not giving your PF number then they may not have submitted or paid PF to the govt.
Last chance contact your local PF enforcement office, they should be able to help you.
Regards
vasanth

From India, Pune
debadutta.nayak
Hello,
I have recently resigned from my current organization and joining a new one.
I have my PF account no with me as well. When I asked our HR for the PF withdrawal, I was told that I would fill up the form (may be form 19 and 10c). Then the company would send the form for processing after 2 months of filling up the form and then money would be credited within 3-6 months.
Is it really that lengthy a process?
What will happen if I use the same PF account number in my new organization and also fill up the withdrawal form in my current company? Will the money till my last working day in current company come or till the last day or processing?
Regards,
Debadutta

jojan7
Hi,
I worked for a company in Kochi for a little over 5 months and then resigned in Feb 2007. Now I want to make a withdrawal of the PF amount. I saw somewhere in this community that if we have worked for less than 6 months in the company, then PF amount cannot be withdrawn,and that it can only be transferred to the new company PF account.
My question is :
1. I am not planning to work in near future, so how do I withdraw the amount if the 6 months condition is true.
2. Can someone please send me a sample form 19 and 10C filled to my email id jojan7gmail.com
3. Are we required to sign across the revenue stamp that is pasted in the form or sign below it?
Please help and send me reply soon as I am planning to relocate from this city.
Thanks,
Jyotsna

From India, Kochi
Sundip
I worked for 2 years in a company, and while moving to another company, I chose to withdraw the PF amount. A certain amount of tax was deducted (equal to the tax exemption I had earlier got due to the PF in the past 2 yrs) and the remaining was paid to my bank account. Do I require to show this sum as part of the total income, while filing my returns?
From India, Mumbai
ram_pulipaka1967

Dear Friend,

Relating to your query on PF Withdrawl, with drawl is permitted on the following conditions.

1. Resigned from service.
2. Reaching the age of superannuation.
3. Death or Permanent Total Disablement.
4. Retired from service.
5. A women employee does not continue in job after marraige.
6. Settled in Abroad.

You have to submit FORM 19 & 10C along with Form 3 A , Form 5 & 10 along with Particulars of NCP Days/Break of Service if any in the course of employment tothe EPFO Regional or Sub Office of your area concerned after 60 days to process onward transmission of your application towards withdrawl your accumalations from PF Department. 60 days period is mandatory for the employee will declare i have not join in any organisation with in 60 days where the scheme applies. After submission of application i.e.Form 19 & 10c, the department will credit the amount directly to your Saving Bank Account as mentioned in the form with in 30 days.

I also bring an important point to your kind notice that if any employee completes less than 6 months service, he cannot permit to withdraw the amount to in the pension fund subjected to a maximum of Rs.541/- under the provisions of act. At that time you request the members to withdrawl the part of employee i.e.15.67% at any time on the basis of provisions as mentioned above and transfer the remaining amount i.e.8.33%(Pension Fund) to his present Account by way of submission of Form 13 (R ).

This is for your information.

Regards,

P.V.Rama Rao

From India, Hyderabad
khagesh2008
sir , i have resigned my co. in february 2008,I want to withdraw my PF ,please suggest me how am i get pf.hr of co.& how many days taken for this prosess.please mail memy id is
From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.