View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

ravikanth.msv

Atleast we can claim, there ARE subtle modern management lessons in our vedas,puranas and upanishads.....but many mis-understood and mis-lead!!!! thank you for that ppt AVS M S V R K S
From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Baker (to a lady customer) : Madam, shall I cut the cake into 6 or 12 pieces.
Lady : No, cut it into 4 pieces only. I am on dieting.

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

"Forgive all those who may have affended you-not for them,but for yourself."

************************************************** ************************************************** *
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune.”
- Jim Rohn
AVS

From India, Madras
rangaji

I am wondering if anything goes wrong , we say MIS understood, MIS interpret, MIS manage, MIS place, MIS lead ,even MIS take......
Perhaps if things have to be alright, I think it should be Mr understand, Mr interpret, Mr take, Mr place, Mr lead ......?????!!!!

From India, Madras
avsjai

Recently I overheard a Father and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the departure.

Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the Father said, 'I love you, and I wish you enough.'

The daughter replied, 'Dad, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Dad.'

They kissed and the daughter left. The Father walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see he wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on his privacy, but he welcomed me in by asking, 'Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?'

'Yes, I have,' I replied. 'Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever good-bye?'.

'I am old, and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is - the next trip back will be for my funeral,' he said..

'When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough.' May I ask what that means?'

He began to smile. 'That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.' He paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail, and he smiled even more. 'When we said, 'I wish you enough,' we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them.' Then turning toward me, he shared the following as if he were reciting it from memory.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how grey the day may appear.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

He then began to cry and walked away.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them; but then an entire life to forget them.

*Only if you wish send this to the people you will never forget and remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you. If you don't send it to anyone it may mean that you are in such a hurry that you have forgotten your friends.

Take Time To Live..

To all my friends and loved ones, I wish you Enough !

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

I agree with Ravikanth in making the same request to Rangaji. I feel Rangaji could have posted his message in the 'Humour' category. AVS
From India, Madras
klarsfa

Hey AVS.... This is awesome man.... a good reading in this fresh morning ... Let me also 'wish you enough' Honestly, i loved this article.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
bharathi1990

AVS, thanks for sharing.
Really it will take entire life to forget our beloved ones.
I also wish you enough.............
But in fact no one is wishing enough, they need more and more..................

From India, Madras
avsjai

I thank all our friends who have seen this thread and every day the numbers are increasing. Thanks to all for the support extended to this 'special picture post'. Regards AVS
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.