No Tags Found!

avsjai

Hello Cite Hr Friends,

My greetings to you.

Thank you for the support and encouragement to my post ‘Picture Thought of the Day’.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’Part-2and pass it to your friends and family members

Generally the ‘Picture Thought of the Day’ will be posted in different heads as per its relevancy.

Well, there are no new thoughts. There are only thoughts or ideas we have not become aware of !

It is not the question of how good is the PPT.

It is the question of what the content of the PPT can enlighten the viewers.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Have a great day.

Thanking you.

A.V.Srinivasan( AVS.)

( Enthused to share….)

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Mistakes.ppt (87.5 KB, 1980 views)

boss2966

This is true Mr. AVS In due course we can see our face on others act, if we properly act. Keep on posting With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
pgajra

Hi AVS,
Really interesting Quote.
Here's one for all the readers from my side
Life never seems to be the way we want,
But we live it the best way we can.
There is no perfect life,
but we can fill it with Perfect moments

anilrsv sharma

Dear CiteHR Members, I wish u all a Very Healthy , prosperous & peaceful NEW YEAR 2011. WITH REGARDS, AK SHARMA SR. MANAGER(HR )
From India, Mumbai
avsjai

Hi jdsehgal Thanks for your comments. I am more 'enthused' now to see such a appreciation from a friend like you. I appreciate your 'microscopic' observation in my post. Have a nice day Regards AVS
From India, Madras
ranjani@digitactical.com
Hi avs , I have recently joined this cite hr group . It is nice to see u back with your thought .We all missed your postings, thank u :-) . Have a great year .
From India, Madras
avsjai

Hi Ranjani Let me wish you a happy new year 2011. Thank you for your nice comments. My Picture Thought-Part -2 has stated from Jan 2011. Thanks for your support AVS
From India, Madras
kris.arunhr

Very nice one.............................................
Here is one more from Chaplin
"I love walking in the rain bcoz people cannot see me crying" Salute to the great hero chaplin for making us laugh all those days...........................

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear MR. AVS
"CHANGE - THE ONLY CONSISTANT THING IN THIS WORLD"
otherwise as said in Sanga Thamizh
"Pazhayana Kazhithalum Pudhiyana Puguthalum Vazhuvala - Kaala Vagaiyinaane"
What else to tell
Nice Posting
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
I do not know whether I have the age and experience to comment on you. But Please do not use any vernacular language in common open forum. You can use Transcription instead of translation.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.