No Tags Found!

anu_nair11
haii
i am anjali and i am doing a project on QUALITY OF WORK LIFE OF WOMEN IN VARIOUS SECTORS. i am in need of some inputs with regard to this... if possible can anyone help me out with this.
regards
anjali

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
upasanamishra
need for qwl project plz send .................................................................................................................
From India, Ludhiana
upasanamishra
qwl whole project..................................................................................................
From India, Ludhiana
upasanamishra
qwl project plz send ...................................................... ........................................... ..................................... .....................................
From India, Ludhiana
anu_nair11
haiii Actually i wanted some information with regard to Quality of work life of women in various fields of work.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Mahr

Dear Anjali,
You shall search this site for there are few postings on to the heading "Quality of work life". You shall check with those and shall change it accordingly. If still have some specific doubts then do push in a private message..

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Please go to Today’s Posts page and see at the top; there is facility to Search Forum on the left. If you click on that, a new window opens and search using the keywords.
From United Kingdom
upasanamishra
I want a project on qwl plz help me............................................................................
From India, Ludhiana
nashbramhall

We at CiteHr help those who help themselves first and seek precise aid by giving more details about self and the work that they have done. We discourage either seeking or giving ready made solutions.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
susan afolabi
I need to know the difference between the HR manager and the Administrative manager. How do their jobs differ. Susan
From Nigeria
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.