No Tags Found!

Respected Keshav Korgaonkar Sir,
I hundred percent agree with you.I too think that while giving any reply to the queriest, one should make a thorough study of the subject, otherwise giving a reply so authoritatively,confuse the members in general and follow/new members in particular, who are in the process of learning.One will agree that new members solely depend upon the Seniors for the solutions to their situations or problems.Any such vague or confusing reply will do more harm than good.The other alternative is that one can use tactical words or sentence in their reply,for instance, one can say "I feel" or 'In my opinion"in their reply.In such cases nobody will bother or contradict the members giving the reply to the queriest.
BS Kalsi
Member Since Aug 2013

From India, Mumbai
rahulmdr@yahoo.com

I strongly agree with Mr. Keshav.
In-fact he provided clarity to queries to help Mr. Prem kumar in a right manner.
One should understand that Human Resources is nothing but human response. Dealing with people need right approaches. Even when you are writing any communication.
I suppose Meeta will understand it.

From India, Faridabad
Vipul badhik

A simple way to complete this thing... submit that amount in labour welfare department.. you will be never in trouble for that... easiest way.....
From India, Rajkot
MEETA S.
Dear All
kindly note that I have given reply as I am handling the gratutiy matter for our organasation for many years . We have a register Gratuity trust with LIC .
1.CTC includes -gross total salaty /LTA/Medical and the Employer's share of pf & Esic
2.As per the Grautity act the Gratuity is payable after 5years but After Supreme court decesion the gratutiy is payable after completing the 4years & 240 days .previously it was 4 years and 190 days
3.I have never come across with the situation where Gatuity can be deposited in LWF A/C -We depsoit the bonus in lwf a/c
this is what i want to say , you feel that i am writing this with authority but let me inform you that this is as per my total work experience.
I do agree that i should write as per the views instead of writing clear cut explanation
rgds/Meeta

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Meeta ji,

I appreciate your response. In this forum we exchange our views and knowledge with others. No one is perfect. I am also not exception to it. I know that what I know is not ultimate. I try to learn as well unlearn every thing on each step of my life. This forum is good platform to us to learn and unlearn in our profession. So do not discourage by my response to you. Please continue with your participation.

My comments to your posting are as under:

Employer can include any expense he incur on employee. I have seen employers giving uniforms, shoes, gum boots, rainy wears etc. and the expense incurred towards this, is taken as CTC. We can not say that the Employer is wrong.

Which decision of SC you are referring to? According to my knowledge, there is no decision by SC in this regards.

You need to deposit unpaid gratuity amount lying with you for past three years with LWF as per prevailing law. You have a trust under LIC as you said. I am sure, there must be some clause in the trust deed / document on unpaid gratuity amount.

One need to write clear cut to the point.

Members of the forum including you can make comment on this.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.