jmurugan1984
Sadists tries to make a victim in all the ways.I resigned that job as everybody has involved in this matter. If you oppose them, definitely they will make fun on you while you working. If nobody supports in your team, you feel lonely, they will make no evidence in a tricky way(Worst hidden speech,disrespect...) According to you, your employer also involved in this bad. Bite the bullet. Look for another job. Depression kills the brain cells.So my advice is, dont lose your health to earn your wealth for all your wealth cannot give you back your health. Get out from that hell. Refer this website http://www.harassment101.com/Handbook/T1.html.
jmurugan

From India, Bangalore
sandhyanu123
i dont believe it....which MNC would do that...and if such a thing was happening why didnt u go to your HR for help,
leaving a company is not a solution..I think you just posted this comment to see the reaction?????no truth about it!!!!!!!!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.