No Tags Found!

rajmore22

ANk Tu sahi bola so many emotions by Sapna he/she will get emotional yar. take it easy sony, we are like this :D welcome to citehr. Thanx Prashant
From India
ak.jayachandran
hi dear welcome to hr family. it is a very resourceful site and will contribute a lot for your studt aswell as your carrie. best of luck regards jayachandran
From India, Panvel
PriyaNair

Hi Sony, Welcome to Citehr. Wish u all the best. Have informative stay & share your knowldege with us. Regards Priya
From India, Mumbai
Rajan.M
I am Rajan, I would like to introduce as a new member in these citers Family. I am in Placement Industry last Six years.Currently i am working with Evince Jobs.i am not mba hr but Simple Graduate.
I am glad to Know & Read all the things. I want to know more about H.R.Related.
i also hope that you all will help as & when i am in need. will see forward for having a great relationship with you all.
Regards
Rajan M

From India, Ahmadabad
Karuuna

Hi,
Welcome to Cite Hr.I am sorry for the delay in replying to you as I was out of MUMBAI.
We are always there to help you in yoru queries.
Please feel at ease to call
With warm regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.