View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 581 94.32%
NO 35 5.68%
Voters: 616. You may not vote on this poll

tkalyani09

Dear All, IS IT POSSIBLE TO MEET ALL THE citehr MEMBERS TOGETHER?? Shall we?? Please seniors do something.....
From India, Hyderabad
keerthi8508

Hi Kalyani,
Its a very good thought.
The problem is citehr members are from all over india so it will be a difficult task.
Dear Seniors please give a thought on kalyani's idea.
Regards
Keerthi Sagar

From India, Bangalore
ramkpoddar82

Hi Kalyani & Keerthi,
Well, thats obviously a tough task, but no doubt if we can do that probably one more innovative step will be considered in citehr history.
I appreciate Kalyani's thought and we should definitely take some initiative to make it possible. I would request to moderators or administrators to materialize this unique idea.
Thanks & Regards,
Ram Poddar
Sr. HR

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Dear Kalyani ,
Its great to know that you are intrested in meet. We are in the process of arranging meets in different cities. Incase you are interested , to arrange it in your city. Do write to us.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
rupsha2603
Hi All, People from the same city they can meet and share knowledge. In the later part plan to meet all in some kind of seminar and all. Max
From India, Delhi
aussiejohn

Well I live in Australia so it’s a bit difficult for me :-( Maybe some day in the future I will be able to come to India to run some training courses.
From Australia, Melbourne
muralidasari
Dear All We cannt meet personally, but we can meet regularly with cite hr.We request cite hr people to ask the mail id s of all members of cite hr family. Regards Murali
From India, Hyderabad
sminal2004
hi everybody, great! its a unique idea. lets draw a concrete plan. if possible everybody should give 2 option places. the place with maximum votes will be the venue of meeting. vivek
From India, Mumbai
PVQ

Fantastic idea Kalyani!
It would be great to put a face to a name as well wouldn't it?....Octavious.....Sardar Peer Mohd , Balaji, CRK etc. etc
Any place in India with an International airport would be great....and in a month that is not hot or rainy!!
Perhaps some of our members ( from hotel HR's) can arrange bulk low rates for us too.
Go for it I say!
PVQ

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
hrguidence
Its really a good Idea....
At least we can arrange separate get together for separate region..say Example:Someone has to take the initiative to bring together CiteHr groups of Kolkata region at some occasion, say at Durga Puja or any other occation or else would like to request Admin. of Cite-Hr to arrange some seminars region wise.
Dear Seniors and my friends please give your comments....
Regards,
Santo Bhowmick
Asst. Manager- HRD

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.