No Tags Found!

R G NAGENDRA

Hi
Even you have more than 200 employees and if all there salaries are more than Rs,10000/- also you should take registration from the ESI Authorities. And Send NIL RCC. In case of accident during in the course of employment, you have to pay compensation as defined in WC Act 1923

From India, Mumbai
Suparna Dutta
Hello,
I worked for Infosys BPO, Bangalore and my gross salary was more than 10, 000 since 2009, June.
Please let me know if the was the correct procedure that was followed. You can please contact me in my id .
Thankyou,
Suparna Dutta

From India, Bangalore
R.N.Khola

Dear Member, ESI Contribution is deducted on gross salary. With Regards, R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
RAGHAVENDRABABU

As per the latest policy an employee those who are drawing below 15000/ only they are eligible ESI Regards Raghavendra HR
From India, Hyderabad
p ramachandran

Under Section 2(12) The Act is applicable to the factories employing 10 or more persons irrespective of whether power is used in the process of manufacturing or not.
Under Section 1(5) of the Act, the Scheme has been extended to shops, hotels, restaurants, cinemas including preview theatre, road motor transport undertakings and newspaper establishment employing 20 or more persons.
Accordingly, you have to consider the no of employees included your housekeeping persons,casual employees(directly recruited by you),contractors like securities,Housekeeping personnel(without esi code) are to be considered as your employees. For example your role has 200 employees with more than 10000 rupees salary and even 1 person drawing less than 10000 taken as casual employee your establishment is to be covered under esic.

From India, Madras
sheopurkar
What happens if ESI contributions are made regularly but employees don't have ESI card and/or ESI number ?In such case whether contribution goes waste ? Is there any recent circular ont this ? In case emplyee meets with an accident whether he/she will be eligible for the ESI benefit ?Please help by responding with your views and necessary section/s and judgements if any.
From India, Mumbai
shish

Enclosing the esic latest amendement go through the same shish uniyal
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI ACT AMENDMENT LATEST 2010.pdf (341.1 KB, 477 views)

malini.raghunath
Dear Sinju,
Please refer to the latest amendements in the ESIC Act, now organization employing more than 20 persons & employees drawing salary upto rs.15,000 are compulsorily to be covered under the ESIC act.
You can download the recent notification in this regard to get more clarity
regards..Malini

From India, Bangalore
rajchhabra

Dear All,
can someone guide on the below.
In a office wherein all employees (having more than 100) are having salary above than Rs.15000. Still need to take ESI registration code?
Would need to file nil return.
Please guide asap on this.
Thanks,
RC

From India, Bangalore
rdmrun
Dear all, I want to know Is ESIC act applicable in Palanpur District. Kindly revert with any circular copy or evidence. RuNaL
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.