No Tags Found!

Ivan Antony John

Dear Ashutsoh,
I understand your situation. Please don't get too emotional.
It's not how hard you can hit, it is how much you can take and still move forward.
I agree with Vidya Shanker, just move forward.
Enjoy the fresh prospect of life :)
All the best!!!
Ivan Antony John

From India, Madras
titudroy
There are companies which does not practise good HR norms . The problem is not with the company its the people who run it. This companies also grow but for a short period of time and then vanish in the thin air. Ashutosh ever dont think of harming those companies or tarnish there reputation a day will come they wont get good people to hire. Employers have money but employees have the passion, brain and brawn. Think of winning and you will win.Think of defeating and you will be defeated.Dont stoop if you do happen to find a good reason or be honest good HR people are always there to understand like someone said in the begining he never lamented for hiring those people and they are the assets. WAKE UP ASHU
From India, Mumbai
vidyutdave
can legaly management take me back-25person case in mumbai court in high court
Resprcted sir,
150 confirm employee were termineted in jan 2003 by wockhardt pharma because of union.since i kept faith and assured time to time by management on cell and phone to give me back my job since last more than 6 years.still its not a reality.only 25 people of union are in court at mumbai. can you all tell me the truth since there are 25 people in court against the company and hence raised legal complication if company restore my services????in wockhardt certain top mangement people wants to give me job but they are not taking decision.my track records is unblemish with countable achievements.
since last six years i am waiting for justice....can you give me the truthul information so as i can put the fact to the chairman and hr head.passing through great difficulty i need your opinion very desperatly whether HR can give me back my job without legal hessel as they say how........ my mail id is t no is +919898099100.. if you provide your contact no i will contact you to take advise what is a legal stand when 25 people case r in high court if i consider by management back in service than legal stand of wockhardt is affected??? or can take me back

From India, Pune
Vasant Nair

Yes, good HR people will demonstrate faith in your being truthful. Vasant Nair HR Advisor
From India, Mumbai
rajanassociates

Dear
We are not sure when your case is sub judice how HR can give you the job.In a group action as you allege a lone sparrow getting out of the group may not be successful.check it out.
With Regards
E-mail : ,

From India, Bangalore
PVQ

I am confused. You say you were found breaking a company policy and your services were terminated. Then you say they have no proof! Now which is the correct scenario?
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
globaloverseas144

Dear Ashutosh,
If you are sure that you are clear about your mistakes/or you have not done any mistake,then you can try to search for new job.
Regarding the previous employer,they are not listening,dont talk to them,you can send a letter by registered post stating that on what basis company terminated my job?
If your current employer investigate about you from your previous employer,please do not keep fear.go ahead to accept all challenges.
If you really did a mistake then,do not give reference and try to change your attitude ,not to repeat the same mistake.
You can take our help to get answers from your previous employer.
Best Regards
sajid Ansari

From India, Delhi
nagaraj1946

dear shutosh
first pl clarify the following;
1. what kind of industry was yours?
2. were you serving more than 240 days?
3. in such case you cannot terminated without a valid reason. In case they have terminated you, have done orally or through correspondance.
4. you could have approached the Courts for redressal.
5. In case you seek a fresh job, you have to tell them clearly what had transpired in your previous company.
6. just like individuals, there will be companies managed by good persons and bad persons. so you will have chance always.
6. if at all some unknown thing has happened in your previous company, knowingly or unknowlly try to rectify it
have faith, will be good always
thanks
nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
ramanarg

My dear Friend,

You say you did not break company policies but you are punished without proof. It sounds absurd to me as no one can frame charges of this nature without any proof. It is then an overt signal that the Company do not like you to continue as in almost all Private Companies such methods are followed to make the employee resign. You have rather been terminated in which case you will not be given any relieving order.

You did not mention anything about your giving explanation to the Management on flouting the Company Policies. You should have pacified them to get relieved amicably instead of getting the termination order which would definitely hamper your career prospects.

From your way of blaming the HR department as a whole, I infer that your relationship with every1 including HR personnel should have been strained all along or on a particular instance.

A piece of suggestion to you my friend. Please keep good interpersonal relationship with every1 especially with your superiors lest the future will be difficult for you.

1. If you show your experience in your previous company, definitely you may have to produce proof and relieving order. The new employer will not take it fair when you blame the previous company.

2. In the absence of a Relieving Order, definitely the new employer will make a reference and it will be surely negative for you.

3. Under the circumstances, please bank on your talents, knowledge and experience instead of depending on blame game and please be frank with your new employer on issues involved in your previous company and tell the new employer the good lessons you learnt from those bitter experiences. That will creat a good opinion about you in the minds of the new employers.

In our career such things do happen my friend. Consider them as small ditches and move on hopefully. All the best dear.

R.Ganesh, Manager (Admnistration) DCW Limited

From India, Tiruppur
rajeshauchare

Dear Ashutosh,
Did they had issued you a termination letter or they asked u to resign, if they had issued you a termination letter on the fround of misconduct than without investigation than this is challangable. please reply, so that i can suggest you.
Rajesh Auchare

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.