No Tags Found!

amitnatkar
Freinds thanks for your replys There is no such prob I just wanted to discuss on this topic It was just for our knowledge I know the CS is big personality
From India, Nagpur
subbu_nrs
Hi,
In a position of responsibility one should not be looking at laws. Rather the concentration should be at the tasks on hand, without looking at the benefits. Hence accept the fact that your friend holds a responsibile position and if this is fine for her, nobody else should have a problem.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
P.K.Mishra

I am 100% agree with Avika and smbhappy
For Senior managment people duty time is not always as per defined time if she is feeling inconvient she should ask and refrain from such odd hrs working , but i think she would not have any objection because she is career consious and want to do something significant in her life. May be the poster of this ad is in her close relation who dont want her to work in odd hrs but choice is hers and others na , no need to enforce it through Labour law as she herself have no objection as it seems from the statement if she have any objection she is in senior position she can deny herself na.
For promising and sincere persons time does not matters only matters their furture and career growth.
P K MISHRA

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.