nashbramhall

It's 3 days since the question was raised and a number of people have given their views.
May I take this opportunity and suggest to members, that we should refrain from giving more views when the blogger that raised the issue has not bothered to respond even after 3 days and a number of suggestions.

From United Kingdom
ank6075
Just and update if no body knows those not the only reason i left the job . Few more reasons if i tell here will not be professional enough to discuss. And ya whomesoever thinks i am a fresher and was my 1st job then fyi my work ex is in total 8 years as of now excluding above company . I know very well how to work and react in such situations .i am not a loser .i asked this because never came across situations like this.but its nice hear some positive words . Anyways.everything is sorted now.
From India, New Delhi
ank6075
hey just to let you know that gotta new job so going to busy dont have that much of time to sit online and work on blogs..so kindly dont be so fast and put your suggestions forward..
From India, New Delhi
ank6075
hey come on i dont know you right.check my new message you might need to change your words .you have no rights to say those things to me .got it.first know about the situation then speak your mind..nd yes people like you just sit and comment on others life and character without knowing anything in details...dont just sitbak and chill..kindly put some pressure on your brain too....and ya please dont speak like a kid..
From India, New Delhi
dhruminmbahr@gmail.com

Hi Mr X
I just want to inform you that they won't go legally untill you have signed any terms & condition of time periods for the work (bonds). but i want to say that the culture of every company has its unique identity. every company has its diffrent culture. the company will not set as per yuour terms & condition , but you have to cope up with the employees & its management & its culture. if you go ahead with this mentality than you will not set any where. so my friend just cope with it. they are paying you for your work.
Dhrumin Soni.
HR executive
Gujarat Apollo Industries Ltd.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume.doc (73.0 KB, 6 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.