No Tags Found!

ellendula

Hi,
No issues in this regard. As you said transfer is in the process, after transfering the amount from A to B, again apply for transfer from B to C. But you should give a gap of 15 to 20 days after the transfer from A to B.

From India, Hyderabad
prashant_patil

You can claim a transfer from b to c. But you have maintain correspondace with b company(either to know transfer status or top get account slip which shows the transfered amount in your balance.)
Or at last you can directly contact the Regional Provident Fund office.
Best Regards

From India, Nagpur
Mindseye
Hi Folks,
I have been reading about the PF queries here. I have some queries of my own. Hope you can throw some light. I had been working with the same company for 3 years. I had submitted my resignation letter, but it was not accepted and they created problems in relieving me. I had to pursue higher studies and had to leave without settlement. I have 1 more year to finish my studies and hopefully would be joining another company soon. What happens to my PF now?
Thanks,
Mindseye.

From India, Mumbai
Devyani Jadhav
if ur shifting to c company then u have approch to the pf department and inform them and again u have to fill the PF trasfer form for the C company.
From India, Pune
s.satbhaiya

Hi all
This discussion about the PF reminds me of the issue we are facing about the company's contribution of PF...Actually my company is contributing towards the PF untill the employees basic is below 6500Rs, but while appraisals when the basic goes beyond 6500 the company abruptly stopps the contribution. I am not sure if this practice is right or wrong..
Is this decision illegal???Will the company have to face some sever consequences if this practice is followed>??
Please reply soon..
Thanx and Regards
Supriya

From India, Pune
prashant_patil

Hi Supriya,
Actually company cannot stops the PF deduction of employees which are getting 6500 or more (basic+DA) which gradullay gone to that level (as in your case).
By PF act the employee who joins the company on more than 6500 (basic+da) are eligible for exemption of PF.
Hope your problem is soleved.
Best Regards
Prashant Patil

From India, Nagpur
Kuljit Pal Singh

Dear Friend This is illegal to stop the PF contribution after the raise beyond 6500/-, so correct at earliest as ur companies will face legal consequences very soon regards
From India, Vadodara
sweety.arora09@gmail.com
Hi
Actually i wanted to have info about withdrawal of PF .As i worked with a company for 6 months 1 year back, PF deduction was there .Than i joined other organization no Pf deduction was there I did nt withdrew that amount of PF that time .But i wanted to withdraw Now . Can anybody help me what do i need to do for that ?
shall be very thankful
Sweety

From India, Chandigarh
Pradeep Yadav
HI ROBUST,
IF U HAVE RQSTED TO TRANSFR UR PF FROM A TO B AND RQSTED HAS BEEN PROCESSED THEN U NEED TO AGAIN FILLUP FORM-13 IN UR C ORGN .AND SUBMITT IT TO PF OFFIC THUS UR ALL PF WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO C ACCOUNT.
THANKS,
Pradeep

From India, New Delhi
swati.jain0104

Dear Members,
I have come to know that if a company is not cooperating with an employee and is not endorsing or processing the PF form, then that employee can get it endorsed by any SBI branch manager and submit it directly to PF office for withdrawal.
Please let me know if it is correct.
Swati

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.