No Tags Found!

saswatabanerjee

Dont worry about impact on the company the company is fake too. It does not exist. the actual company (i checked) has a name spelt different.
From India, Mumbai
himanshubaba
The attached salary slip is really fake because the calculation on PF & ESI is wrong as well as it shows that employer side deduction has been made from employees salary, lastly the HRA is more than the basic. So it seems fake.
Himanshu Mani Tripathi
Manager-HR
(T & D )

From India
Anand.Dhruv81

Hi Hina,
What was the authenticity of the HR you spoke to was genuine. Did you dial the office extensions or a mobile number? Most of the salary parameters mentioned do not comply the existing laws. Also the owner of the attachment is same as user.
Regards,
Anand Dhruv

From India, Mumbai
Prabakl
Hi
Sure, this is fake one, you have know the general contributions and deduction then only you will find out whether this is fake one or correct one instead of that you dont circulate in public....
Rgds
Prabakar

From India, Madras
Vikas Wadhawan
Dear Heena

I agreed Mr. Kamal & Savio views any document should not shown as publically.

Bank passbook/ statement can be part of verifies the authenticity of salary slip.

Credited amount (Monthly salary amount), Name & account number should be same as printed on salary slip.

Generally when account number printed on salary slip it always assume amount directly credited in bank and narration in bank passbook / statement always shown as salary or salary with month some time with company name but it should be without cheque number & personal name.

PF calculation is always a good point for verifies the authenticity of salary slip as per PF deduction rate for that period.

As said by Mr. Sivsankaran…………….. No IT deduction is shown.

Agreed it should be part of salary slip but I feel this salary slip was for the month of April 2012. So it may possible in the month of April tax calculation can be avoid or person having good investment history. I mean for tax point of views salary’s month & individual tax calculation should be in mind with investment history of candidate.

Regards

Vikas Wadhawan

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.