ijsubhi@gmail.com
hi payslip is origional state . it is not fake one , isespective of the calculation made in the slip
From India, Delhi
pradyumna_atri

Every company has its own salary break up. I would advise that you take your company’s salary structure and prepare the format in excel.
From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

I have a query on the salary slip

The company name says something inc. It does not have registered address either. A search for it on google turns up nothing (which is more strange for a software company). Wonder if the company its self is fake.

that is not an indian company. or not a registered entity in india

in that case, it would be using US$ instead of rupees.

Further, an american company would not be issuing a payslip of this type. They would have a proper software to do it. (else they will be too small to have an office in India). A salary slip of American company will not have so much details of Indian regulations.

This seem to be a salary slip is fake. Looks like someone tried to take his stated CTC and show it in a salary slip. He may be getting the salary (check his bank statement) but not from this company and not of the amount stated.

(how did you speak to HR ? where did you get the number ? it is possible that the person is not from HR or not form that company)

Actually this is getting very interesting. Is this a genuine query you have ? or is it an academic one ?

From India, Mumbai
ashok.more@advancedsystek.com
Ms. Heena Short & sweet verification is to demand bank statement from him because salary was deposited in bank account. Rgd Ashok More
From India, Ahmadabad
imok

it is an interesting salary slip...and more interesting thing is that the person uploaded this saying salary slip is genuine...i dont know how people can prepare such kind of salary slips
From India, Delhi
maheshfaridabad

iT IS FAKE sLIP DEAR----------------------------------------------------------------
From India, Faridabad
cocotina
Good explanation given by all the members on how a proper salary breakup should look like, and how to identify a fake document.
But I fail to understand why would someone who is registered just 2 days back show the actual doc online and ask people from HR if it looks fake. I dont also understand the height of co-incedence where all the last names in this case are the same.

From India, Mumbai
dsouzasavio77
Dear Cocotina,
As I had said earlier, the user has uploaded it to this forum to check if it will stand the test by HR professionals. Also to check what the HR department will ask for or do to verify the authenticity.
I think this is a closed matter that this is a fake document and it would be best if we stopped giving suggestions which would help the person who prepared this to make a fool proof document.
Regards
Savio

From India, Mumbai
poonam.sharma@keihinfie.com

Dear Heena This is a fake salary slip. It is prepared by emplyee himself. In case of any doubt you can aski him to submit his previous 3 month bank statement Thanks
From India, New Delhi
aditya2502
Dear all,
There is so many doubts about the payslip and it seems fake. there is so many facts to doubt and all of you has raised also but i want to draw your attention on monthly bonus also. if it is as per "The Payment of Bonus Act" then it is also not as per rule.
it is over 20% of Basic+DA which is maximum limit of bonus.
Anyway it seem fake or it very improper, which is giving bad impact of the company.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.