Khalid_01
Hi Deepali,
It's really good to see your enthusiasm. Please give me few days to make some plan for you. But first let me know how much time you've so that i'll try to establish deadline for me. otherwise i've so much less time that it'll get delayed. I really appreciate Mr. Lingam's help that u r recieving. I'll send you some sample forms. those may not be completely relevant in Indian context but i think you can modify them or get help from them to develop your own. Did you find the document any helpfull that i attached with the last msg? Feedback is required for correct folowups.
Regards,
Khalid

From India, Mumbai
Deepali Singh

Hi Mr. Khalid,

See, every good thing has a bit sad part attached with it. so is here, The thing is after joining when I asked my boss what he expects from me here as HR, he said to develop right policies, to develop data as to what are the investments and ROI per individual in the company and I am sitting idle for two weeks, which is really disgusting.

so the first thing I started with, is preparing individual's record about everything that could be needed for this.

But then my boss was so busy ( may be he is observing something), he seems very casual for the HRD. Coz everytime I have to go and ask about what should I do next, b'coz I cannot initiate (that's a constraint) as I am new and moreover full information is with him only, so I have to go and ask him for everything.

But apart from allthis I want myself to be fully prepared with all the inputs and knowledge so that the day he takes HRD seriously and works on it , I have everything and every information. To be honest he is really busy dese days and has gone out of the country for some project, so when he comes back . may be I'll have to start right away....

dips

From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Deep,
I'm sending you some forms which are in use by other organisations. Sorry i didn't have enough time to frame a new one for you. But i'm sending those for you so that you can take help from you. Please inform if you could uuse them. You can make some modifications according to your requirements and use them or take them as an example and develop yours afresh. Seeking a feedback from you.
Regards,
Khalid

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc union_performance_evaluation_form_483.doc (28.5 KB, 234 views)
File Type: doc waiko_management_school_594.doc (609.5 KB, 146 views)

Deepali Singh

Hi Mr. Khalid,
Thanks once again for helping me out. The forms you have sent are quite useful , they just need some modifications. Well, I'll be compiling all the data and formats I have to get the best out of these.
I guess you must have gone through the previous reply of this post and got some idea as to what is the current situation I am handling in my company. Please , help me with your answers accordingly. That will support specifically...
Thanks again,
dips

From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Deep,
Please check the attached files if you can use those. Any problem and help, ask me. Myself can't work more on those as busy with my own works. Pressure is more. Hope u do ur job satisfactorily. will send more later. bye. Good night.
Regards,
Khalid

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc requisition_for_casual_wage_employment_form_202.doc (19.5 KB, 296 views)
File Type: doc salary_reduction_form_106.doc (28.5 KB, 354 views)
File Type: doc search__plan__proposal_form_178.doc (35.5 KB, 216 views)
File Type: doc staff_handbook_114.doc (393.6 KB, 423 views)

Khalid_01
Hi Dips, Had enough fun, Now sending you some more files. Check if you can use them. And plz don’t forget to give feedback on them. Regards, Khalid
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc performance_management_guide_856.doc (53.5 KB, 349 views)
File Type: doc personnel_requisition_form_219.doc (25.5 KB, 215 views)
File Type: doc position_request_form_124.doc (21.0 KB, 185 views)

Deepali Singh

Hi Khalid, The more information you all are sharing , the more I feel equipped. khalid all the attachments are extremely useful and helping me to give more professional approach. Thanks alot... dips
From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Dips,
Would like to give you some more files. But here it's in the open and it may not be good to distribute them so openly as those are not my own. Just wanna help you but not have enough time towork myself. so sending you the original ones. Would like to send you after working on those. and making fresh for you. Seek apology for that. Hope you understand my problem. I'm not starting my HR consultancy now. will do it in the future. first i've to make some money to help in that.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Khalid_01
Hi Dips, Sorry for the inconvenience, I’m sending you those files here again. Hope this time u recieve them. Regards, Khalid
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc performance_management_guide_102.doc (53.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: doc personnel_requisition_form_140.doc (25.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: doc position_request_form_560.doc (21.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: doc requisition_for_casual_wage_employment_form_102.doc (19.5 KB, 92 views)

Khalid_01
hi, Sorry for sending those again. actually i was not sure. Sending u some more. check if those are also duplicate. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc application_for_employment_form_919.doc (40.5 KB, 342 views)
File Type: doc casual_wage_letter_990.doc (26.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: doc general_guidelines_for_setting_goals_and_objectives_636.doc (26.5 KB, 253 views)
File Type: doc guidelines_for_effective_performance_management_327.doc (35.0 KB, 198 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.