No Tags Found!

vk2806
hello hr experts,

i was working in vectus industries, haridwar on a post of supervisor, i worked there from 7 sept. to 25 nov. i was in probation period and as per there appointment letter i had to give a 1 month notice prior to my resignation, but i just resigned and quit my job. now my salary for the month of nov. is being held by company i talked to my general manager he said that i have to serve the notice period or they will deduct the basic salary of one month.

now the question is that they haven't written anywhere in probation column of the appointment letter that my notice period salary will be in lieu.

it was stated on other point where they talked about termination after confirmation.

and one more thing if i take that option of giving them my one month's basic salary,then am i entitled for the other gross benefits they have shown on my ctc salary breakup like bonus , house rent allowances, mobile allowances , my pf which they haven't submitted till date my ctc was 15353 & my cash in hand salary was 11542,

and basic was 7150.

From India, Meerut
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170221_103148.jpg (4.22 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170221_103200.jpg (4.61 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170221_103208.jpg (4.78 MB, 15 views)

raajesharya

VK,
It seems quite surprising to know that there is no reference to notice period during the probation period. Are you sure that it was nowhere stated, even in the HR manuals in case the terms and conditions of the HR manual were binding on the employment letter?
If there is no mention of termination of employment during the probation period, and it is mentioned specifically that "either parties would be required to serve one month notice for severing the relationship, after confirmation by the employer", then you were free to resign during the probation term.
But,if the clause says that "either parties would be required to serve one month notice for severing the relationship", then your employment was governed by one month clause, regardless of the probation period or otherwise.
Best wishes!

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.