No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

avsjai

************************************************** "Correlation between academic performance and organization performance is difficult to prove." ************************************************* AVS
From India, Madras
boss2966

Good Morning Mr. AVS and have a great day ahead. Congratulations Mr. AVS on achieving a new milestone Picture Thoughts. We all are wishing you to achieve many more milestones in future.
From India, Kumbakonam
vivek_hr

Congratulations AVS ji for the milestone, and these thought and inspiring materials posted by you have positioned in member's mind like a brand and we wait for it with eagerness.
Wish you would achieve many more, this is just a beginning :)

From India, Karnal
yagnaiah. k

My dear A V S
You are belittling the Admn. Staff.
They are like RING MASTERS IN CIRCUS.
They may not know anything,
They have knowledge to administer & manage.
If I hurt you sorry.
Yagniah K
Manager-HR

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
Death will occur due to starvation but it will take from 12 to 15 days, whereas death due to sleeplessness will occur by 8 to 10 days. So Sleeping is required inescapably in everyone's life.
Thanks for sharing.

From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

Thank you Yagniah and Bharathi Maru
I value your opinion Yagniah and take the post in a lighter sense.
Some time back I have made a seperate thread for the admin staff and motivated them.

From India, Madras
trurecruit

Hi Serious! It’s a CARTOON my friend. Learn to enjoy. God Bless you. Aye. Colonel Gahlot "TRURECRUIT"
From India, Delhi
avsjai

Engineer's perception
Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body.
One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints."
Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections."
The last said, "Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

********************************************************* Earn and save both comes before spend even in a dictionary ********************************************************* AVS
From India, Madras
avsjai

******************************************************** The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Steven Covey ******************************************************** AVS
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.